BL

Reaction score
Handicap
Short game
If cost was no issue, what clubs and shafts would you play right now? And which, if any, of your dream 14 are already in your bag? Granddaddy participants, don't even bother.:blowkiss:

E.G:
My Perfect Set:
Rogue SZ Driver and 3w w/ T1100 6.5 (already gaming driver)
TMG P790 UDI (already gaming)
Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 3-PW DG TI 120 S400
Not sure which wedges
Odyssey Tank Cruiser V-Line 42" putter

Look at my Sig. That's pretty much my idea setup.

If i changed it maybe i500s with Elevate Shafts

My woods all have upcharge/aftermarket shafts that I like the performance

and everything else is pretty current.

Driver: F8+ / Rogue / 785
3 Wood: F8+ 3W
Hybrids: F8 OL 3H
Irons: Forged Tec Black OL 4-GW
Wedges: TM Hi Toe 58*, 56* King Black OL
Putter: I think the Flux Harmony right now. It sounds like what I have been looking for.

Although I am really curious to see the next generation of One Length stuff.

These are always fun every year or two...here goes nothing (could EASILY change with 1 highly anticipated release that's 3 years in the making).

:callaway: Rogue Sub Zero 9* w/ Project X Handcrafted Even Flow White T1100 or new UST Mamiya Helium Prototype
:callaway: Rogue Sub Zero 15* FW w/ Project X Handcrafted Even Flow Black
:titleist: 718 T-MB 3i w/ Project X Catalyst
:mizuno: JPX 919 Forged 4-GW w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue
:callaway: Mack Daddy 4 54* X Grind Tactical w/ True Temper DG 120 TI & 58* W Grind Black w/ Dynamic Gold Black Onyx Tour Issue
Toulon Portland H4 w/ black shaft and Superstroke Pistol GT 2.0 grip (Las Vegas if it was available)

All other clubs have :lamkin: Standard gray UTx

These are always fun every year or two...here goes nothing (could EASILY change with 1 highly anticipated release that's 3 years in the making).

:callaway: Rogue Sub Zero 9* w/ Project X Handcrafted Even Flow White T1100 or new UST Mamiya Helium Prototype
:callaway: Rogue Sub Zero 15* FW w/ Project X Handcrafted Even Flow Black
:titleist: 718 T-MB 3i w/ Project X Catalyst
:mizuno: JPX 919 Forged 4-GW w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue
:callaway: Mack Daddy 4 54* X Grind Tactical w/ True Temper DG 120 TI & 58* W Grind Black w/ Dynamic Gold Black Onyx Tour Issue
Toulon Portland H4 w/ black shaft and Superstroke Pistol GT 2.0 grip (Las Vegas if it was available)

All other clubs have :lamkin: Standard gray UTx

Ahhh, so you were the one who left TT UW with my dream set of irons! Congrats!

Ahhh, so you were the one who left TT UW with my dream set of irons! Congrats!

Yeah, that'd be me, but only thanks to my villa mates for getting us in good position in the draft order! :angel:

The Tours went in the pick right before me.

Yeah, that'd be me, but only thanks to my villa mates for getting us in good position in the draft order! :angel:

The Tours went in the pick right before me.

My villa mates are dead to me

check out my WITB thread. I've built my set now thanks to PX and THP and some amazing friends.

check out my WITB thread. I've built my set now thanks to PX and THP and some amazing friends.

ab0cbd8f51e1bd77b956f3368ade06eb.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to end up spending more money as a result of this list. Some of these will not be the ideal clubs and shafts for me but what the heck...

Driver: Ping G400 LST w/ PX Handcrafted EvenFlow Black
Fairway Wood: Cobra King F8+ w/ MCA Diamana BF Series
Hybrids: Cobra King F7 3-4 and 4-5 w/ ACCRA FX2.0 200H
Irons: Miura CB 1008 5-PW w/ Aerotech SteelFiber FC115cw
Wedges: Artisan Golf 51, 55, 59 w/ Nippon Pro Modus Wedge 125
Putter: Artisan Golf w/ BGT Stability Putter shaft
Golf Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

I'm completely happy with my bag and wouldn't change anything, other than finding a replacement for my 11-year-old Titleist driving iron. I keep thinking there must be something better but all the replacements sit in the garage collecting dust.

Will let you know in 3 weeks when I get back from Tour Edge.

I currently think the Hogan PTx irons and Equalizer wedges are pretty darn close to perfect for me.

I currently think the Hogan PTx irons and Equalizer wedges are pretty darn close to perfect for me.

Between Hogan, Tour Edge, and some other twitter win of yours I saw, how many iron sets have you won this year?!?!

I'm completely happy with my bag and wouldn't change anything, other than finding a replacement for my 11-year-old Titleist driving iron. I keep thinking there must be something better but all the replacements sit in the garage collecting dust.

Tried the TM P790 UDI? I threw recoil hyrbid proto (thanks will!) in it and love it.

Between Hogan, Tour Edge, and some other twitter win of yours I saw, how many iron sets have you won this year?!?!

The Hogan set was part of a THP event so not technically a win, although getting into a THP event is always a win. New Level 610s were the other win this year. I never previously kept more than 1 iron set (always sold my old one when getting a new one) but now will have 4 soon. My previous set (that I purchased..haha) was Mizuno JPX900 Forged and I didn't sell them because I like them too much and still play them from time to time.

As cheesy as it may sound I think have the perfect set of clubs already
55f7e9ab38ebc083817fbb00098ff7c7.jpg

That is a sweet trip you have coming up and the clubs are going to be superb....but I'm sad to see a set of PTx's heading to the sidelines.

That is a sweet trip you have coming up and the clubs are going to be superb....but I'm sad to see a set of PTx's heading to the sidelines.
The best performing clubs will make the bag. Kicking out the current driver and FWs will be a piece of cake but not so much so for the irons and wedges.

Pretty close already....

Callaway Rogue 10.5* Oban Devotion 6
TM P790 5-P Steelfiber 95
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 49, 54, 59 Steelfiber 110
Odyssey V-line WHP

Would change out my Callaway Fairways with something but still performing well for my swing so I have not bothered to try finding new Fairway Woods.

I’ve got my ideal set, as per my sig. No plans to change any of them in the near future, more than happy now.

Rogue SZ driver 10*
Rogue 3w
F8 5w
Cobra black 3 utility iron OL
Cobra FTB variable length 4-gw
56* and 60* wedge cobra pur
Not sure about the putter I do fine with the one I got.

Back