What Do You Think?

I like it but would be afraid the white would get dirty to quickly.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Love the look of this!!!

My first thought is that it is very sharp. My second thought was wondering how hard it will be to keep to keep the white.....well, white. My third thought was i already wear mostly white golf shoes and i keep them white, so how hard could a score card holder be?

So im back to just the fact that its very sharp.

~Rock

White and green combo is friggin sweet. I don't currently carry a scorecard holder, but I'd have to ponder a change for this one.

That's awesome!

I might be in the minority, but I think black would look a lot sharper.

Looks sharp!

$25 for a piece like that maybe $30.

What is the actual material that is being used? If it is actual alligator being used, no way the cost is even in that ballpark. If it's just the alligator look on the outside, then something in the $40-50 range is feasible. I got my custom scorecard cover from Ecktrom Performance and it was just over $50 including shipping.

I might be in the minority, but I think black would look a lot sharper.

I completely agree. I have a white scorecard holder right now, and it does show some wear right now. A black scorecard holder wouldn't show as much dirt/grime on it.

Very very nice!

So is that real exotic alligator leather? Or embossed leather?

I think the white looks good, but black may be even better.

Really hoping we end up with black

The more I look at these the more I like the white. They are sharp. Too bad there aren't enough women on the forum to call for a pink one. Or maybe do pink for Breast cancer awareness. I know you can't. But I'd game a pink one and get one for Terra as well.

I have never had one but I will start!

What would the inside look like? Not that it would sway me from buying it...

That is so hot

Okay guys, a lot of you have ordered score card holders. What is a fair price?
Im asking because we have not been quoted a price yet, so I have no idea what they are going to charge.

i bought a leather one last year that came with personalization for $75. Anything at that price or under that and im good

It would go great in those white pants, bro.

im waiting for that day.

What is the actual material that is being used? If it is actual alligator being used, no way the cost is even in that ballpark. If it's just the alligator look on the outside, then something in the $40-50 range is feasible. I got my custom scorecard cover from Ecktrom Performance and it was just over $50 including shipping.

I completely agree. I have a white scorecard holder right now, and it does show some wear right now. A black scorecard holder wouldn't show as much dirt/grime on it.

I've seen them from $20- $50 - $200. Figured JB would source something that is affordable to the THP community.

Okay guys, a lot of you have ordered score card holders. What is a fair price?
Im asking because we have not been quoted a price yet, so I have no idea what they are going to charge.
I think I paid around 45 for mine. Some good Kangaroo Leather ones I've seen for around 60 I believe.

A pencil holder on the inside would be nice.

That would be nice, maybe a way to hold an extra card as I always seem to forget to grab one in the pro shop and don't realize it until I'm on the second tee.

That would be nice, maybe a way to hold an extra card as I always seem to forget to grab one in the pro shop and don't realize it until I'm on the second tee.

Most of those covers have 2 pockets on the inside, so you could hold 2 cards in there if you wanted to.

I like it!

I would jump on one of these in a hot second. I have a couple scorecard holders, but would pick up a THP one for sure.

Looks very sharp with the white, might go with a bolder black out line so it really pops.

I really like the look of that! Not sure I'd buy it though, just because I have a really nice scorecard holder now that I never use. This would likely just sit on my shelf unused.

That looks super sharp. I don't really have use for a scorecard holder but I'd probably buy one.

Back