The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think I may have actually broke something in my foot 8weeks ago when i ran it over 2months ago or so. No pain but it's slightly swollen again and looks as if its bruising from all the walking and golfing/range time this weekend. Meh must carry on got 18 to play in the morning.

Enjoy your round and get that foot checked out

Current temp -1* but getting up to 25 today and SNOW!!! I know it's crazy that I am excited about snow, but it's been 2 years since I have seen snow and before that it was closer to 15 years.

Current temp -1* but getting up to 25 today and SNOW!!! I know it's crazy that I am excited about snow, but it's been 2 years since I have seen snow and before that it was closer to 15 years.

you should move up north, snow is fun :alien:

I eventually tire of it, but I get excited for the first few snowstorms every year. Sure, it means an end to golf, but I do love having each of the four seasons up here. I just winter was about a month long.

I eventually tire of it, but I get excited for the first few snowstorms every year. Sure, it means an end to golf, but I do love having each of the four seasons up here. I just winter was about a month long.

I can totally understand that. That's why our dream is to be snowbirds, which would allow us to enjoy cooler summers elsewhere, but also have the ability to stay for a month in the winter, or even a week, just to experience some winter weather. One day...

I can totally understand that. That's why our dream is to be snowbirds, which would allow us to enjoy cooler summers elsewhere, but also have the ability to stay for a month in the winter, or even a week, just to experience some winter weather. One day...

I think that's my goal one day. Once we've got enough money saved up, and less family in the area. But right now, both of our families are close, and that trumps good weather.

will the new G series have real endo forged shafts or fake ones?

Been a bit busy this last week or so, but I appear to have missed a few interesting conversations and what look to be some kind of personal crusades against manufacturers and the equipment they put out?

Just because you don't agree or like it, doesn't mean everyone else has to follow suit....sheesh

Play what makes you happy and just enjoy the fact that you are able to play as some people are not that lucky

On our way to Wilson Golf in about an hour. Its very cold here.

Snowball fight in the cards? Hahaha, try to stay warm....that's miserably cold up there.

Snowball fight in the cards? Hahaha, try to stay warm....that's miserably cold up there.

It will be snowing later, and I assure you, just like last time we were in the snow, GG will get hit with some (she asked it to be clean).

Driving, I hope. Stay warm up there.

It will be snowing later, and I assure you, just like last time we were in the snow, GG will get hit with some (she asked it to be clean).
Dont throw yellow snow.

Uber for the win

Yeah, its pretty darn cold. Right now its 4*. Not feels like, not wind chill. Just 4*.

Or Brown.

I just threw up a little.

I think it's wild that you can say that. I saw snow yesterday annnnnnd gave it the middle finger.

Yeah, its pretty darn cold. Right now its 4*. Not feels like, not wind chill. Just 4*.

When it wasn't snowing 2 feet a week, that was basically our entire winter last year. It wasn't fun.

If you guys get a chance, post in the 1 question for OEM thread. THanks.

I think it's wild that you can say that. I saw snow yesterday annnnnnd gave it the middle finger.
Giving snow the bird.

Hmmm. Its close, but I think I am going to go with Downtown Chicago food.

Yea I guess there's that. I'd suffer cheese curd withdrawal anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back