3) other

Which end do you open a banana from
1) the stem end
2) the end without the stem
3) other
2) the end without the stem of course

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

With tannerite and a machete

the side opposite the handle. but can't remember the last time I had a banana.

The end without the stem. I used to open them from the stem end, until a monkey showed me an easier way.

Never tried the end without the stem before. Going to have to try that now.

The end without the stem. Grew up my whole life opening the stem side, then one day saw a video or something about opening the non stem side. It’s changed my life (probably not) and I am a full convert.

banana's what?

From the stem end, I didn’t know there was an alternative until now. I just YouTubed it and am intrigued....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which end do you open a banana from
1) the stem end
2) the end without the stem
3) other

I kinda want to know what kind of morning or day you had in order to create this thread. :alien:

banana's what?

Again, thank you. I think I'm just gonna let you answer for me from now on. You say what's on my mind, word for word, and it goes over much better.

I kinda want to know what kind of morning or day you had in order to create this thread. :alien:

Had a boring wet day inside with a stubborn banana

I had no idea!

I've always tried to tear it apart from the stem side, often times struggling to get it open. This is a game changer!

Right?! I’m all messed up from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The end without the stem. I used to open them from the stem end, until a monkey showed me an easier way.

I was the same way..haha. Just switched about 4 months ago all I'll be damned if it wasn't easier and better.

Stem side for me.

End without stem is the only, and easiest, way.

Always used stem side and never knew there was another way. This ranks right up there with de-shelling hard boiled eggs by blowing into them. It's crazy but it works.

Looks about the same process from either end.

And we all thought that golf was the only thing we learned on here..

I usually break it in half... easy to peel from the inside, and I save the other half for later

I usually break it in half... easy to peel from the inside, and I save the other half for later

Yeah. I’ve done this. And it’s like a super cool ninja trick snapping it in half perfectly.

Back