Found a ball, played it & very impressed

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
16th hole yesterday, par 4. Joe fanned his drive right, on a steep slope with long grass. Looking for his ball I found a Vice Tour ball in new condition. Played it on the par 3 next hole & the 18th hole, a par 4. Felt great off the 7 iron on the par 3 & the driver & 8 iron on the 18th. Good putter feel.

Ordered a sleeve of the Vice Tour & a sleeve of the Vice Tour Soft. Looking forward to hitting them both.

I found a couple of Vice balls the last time I was out as well, I’m looking forward to trying them as well and will be following your thread to see your thoughts.

I found a couple of Vice balls the last time I was out as well, I’m looking forward to trying them as well and will be following your thread to see your thoughts.

Those are on my list as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s how I dIscovered TP5x. Went out and shot my best round ever with that ball two rounds later. Sold!!

The Vice Tour balls are nice.....I have this problem of finding too many balls - too many different choices and i am too cheap to settle on a single type of ball.

Vive balls are great. I order a sample pack a while ago and really enjoyed playing with most of them. There was only one I wasn’t a fan of. Interesting part was that the ball I thought I would like the least ended up being my favorite to play with. Go figure.

I found a Vice Tour a few weeks ago. Found it on hole 2 in the woods where I had just lost my ball. I played it for the rest of the front 9, I really liked it as well. Played a lot like a B330RX to me.

I enjoyed the Vice wheni tried them, I just found too many good deals out there on other golf balls for me to really dive in going that way.

Back