The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Found this on another forum. Skycam footage from the Fiesta Bowl. Very cool to watch the game without any announcers and only the bands, fans, and occasional player for the sound. Get some really interesting perspective on a lot of the plays that you don't get from the tv cameras. After scores, they follow the player down the sidelines so you can see the celebrations with the team. Very cool.

Anyone watching the other (real :alien: ) NC game tonight, besides me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the game tonight. I hope it delivers some excitement. Very interesting match up for sure. Watson should be a test for that Bama front seven.

Looking forward to the game tonight. I hope it delivers some excitement. Very interesting match up for sure. Watson should be a test for that Bama front seven.
"Should be" is correct. But, WILL he?

until I hit the airport last night and heard a guy talking about the game I totally had forgotten about it

until I hit the airport last night and heard a guy talking about the game I totally had forgotten about it

Yeah, thats the major negative of having it so late, college football seems over.

Some of my Clemson fans keep asking me if I'm going to go out with them to watch the game tonight. When I scream "Roll Tide!" at the top of my lungs, they turn away and don't ask again. LOL

Honestly, I don't care at this point ... I just know I won't be able to log onto FB for all of 2016 if Clemson wins.

"Should be" is correct. But, WILL he?
Best QB they will face all year. Will be a fun match up to watch. Should know early how it will go.

Some of my Clemson fans keep asking me if I'm going to go out with them to watch the game tonight. When I scream "Roll Tide!" at the top of my lungs, they turn away and don't ask again. LOL

Honestly, I don't care at this point ... I just know I won't be able to log onto FB for all of 2016 if Clemson wins.

How dare you say those words.

I'm actually interested in seeing Clemson's D against Coker/Henry. I think we'll finally get a good game tonight. I hope so, at least.

Best QB they will face all year. Will be a fun match up to watch. Should know early how it will go.
completely agree Barry. If Watson has a good game they can win, can't see them even competing if he doesn't play great.

To be fair, Watson was the best QB anyone faced this year. Yep, he's that good.

To be fair, Watson was the best QB anyone faced this year. Yep, he's that good.
Very true. I guess my deeper point is that QB play was a bit down across the SEC this year. Usually a much stronger conference at that position.

Very true. I guess my deeper point is that QB play was a bit down across the SEC this year. Usually a much stronger conference at that position.

Agreed, after so many good QBs over the past few years this was not only a down year but a scraping bottom year at QB.

That crazy CLEMSON spelling cheer is already getting on my nerves. But I'll still be pulling for Clemson. Hate spelling cheers!

Pretty pumped to watch the "Film Room" version of this game

That crazy CLEMSON spelling cheer is already getting on my nerves. But I'll still be pulling for Clemson. Hate spelling cheers!

Maybe its a quiz? Will all pass? :D

Drinking game: take a sip every time Bama holds and no flag is thrown.

That was a good first down. Clemson with a big cushion on Dl

Is Lawson having depth perception issues?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

3 drinks on that play. Wow

Little holding by the Clemson D back not called

Somebody keep an eye on ATLgolfer tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back