What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded "The Golf Club" game for my computer and am messing around with the golf course design creator part of the game.

6-pw like it was my job. 4 and 5 was a little rough, but my swing is in winter craptastic mode.

6-pw like it was my job. 4 and 5 was a little rough, but my swing is in winter craptastic mode.
Hitting those solid is pure heaven. Enjoy it my friend!

Tested a new ball and the new XR driver. Lots to say about the pill later on.

Received my order of golf balls going to play a orange ball this year. Hopefully my true links shoes arrive soon.

Yesterday I got to partake in some driver and ball testing with a bunch of awesome fellas.

I improved my photo setup for reviews. Yussssssss.

Heads are also pulled for the F5 and F6 to get KBS Tour FLTD in them now that my tip weights have arrived.

MX6 and MX6cs got new gloss black shafts.

Lots of THP.

Writing on reviews.

Fun freaking day(s)!

Just made a trade with Panda for a club that hasn't even arrived at my house yet. Not even awake for more than 30 minutes and the club ho in me goes to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was raining here so I practiced putting in my man cave for about two hours while watching football.

Practice swings with the 7 iron in my living room while watching football.

Marked up some golf balls while watching the game

Played my first 18 of the year, shot a new PB so went and bought a new driver to celebrate.

Played my first 18 of the year, shot a new PB so went and bought a new driver to celebrate.

Congrats on the new PB!

Congrats on new PB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put a new grip on my Odyssey Black Series TD #1W

I put a new grip on my Odyssey Black Series TD #1W
Nice, I just extended and put the grip back on a putter, that shan't be named....yet.

Followed the #CallOut, THP'd and set everything from yesterday out to dry.

JM

Hit the dome for an hour plus with MSH and dhartmann. They headed out, and I stuck around for another hour hitting, and then another hour on the putting green. Put the "old" Apex in the bag this morning, and they didn't disappoint.

Spent 30 minutes chipping & putting and 30 minutes working on my wedge game!

Hit the golf dome with @Rambler and @Msh134. Felt good to get swinging for real.

I "window" shopped on the internet for putters and putter covers. No purchases, but some hard ponders. Watching golf now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not a damn thing other than thp. Killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back