What is your favorite grip brand?

What is your favorite grip brand?

• Total voters
I am a Golf Pride NDMCC guy

I've always been a Golf Pride NDMC fan. The MCC Plus4 came on a used X2H hybrid I purchased on eBay last year and I really enjoyed that one, too. Hoping to regrip the set this year with the MCC Plus4s.

Lamkin UTx

Golf Pride for me. MCC +4 or NDMC on almost all of my clubs. I love the way Winn grips feel but been down that road, they just don't last.

Never liked Lamkin grips for some reason. Can't nail it down, just have never felt good to me. Know the are real popular here though.

Last edited:
I have Lamkin on all my clubs. Even my putter. They just rule. Feels great and are durable. The last 4 sets of grips I have purchased to regrip have been Lamkin.

Lamkin or Golf Pride for this guy.

I have not found any I like better than NDMC, they are pricy but they seem to last me a long time.

Lamkin. Because the UTx is the best grip ever created by human hands. It's glorious. Every benefit of corded grips without the pain.

I used to be a Winn Dri-Tac guy for the comfort, but once Lamkin created the uTX grips I found a grip with cord that didnt eat up my hands. Also it was a grip i could use in the humid summers down here.

Lamkin. I love the I-Line and UTx grips

Lamin for me. Still really want to replace my old crosslines with some UTxs

In the last year I have become a big Lamkin fan. I still like the ndmc from golf pride

Lamkin. They just do so many things right. Close second is Iomic but the price for a full set is awful.

For everything but the putter I like the Golf Pride MCC Plus.
On the putter, the SuperStroke 3.0

Golf pride. I like their grips better overall as a total package. Although I like Lamkin as a company better and the little touches they send you with a purchase. It's hard and depending on my preference at the current time they may flip back and forth for 1A and 1B. I highly doubt I'd buy any other grips at this point other than those two.

I had the Lamkin i-line on my old irons.. I have 6 left and I may have them put on my new irons (which still have the stock grips which I hate). I'm tempted to try the UTx since Lamkin has them on sale.

Tough one, but at the end of the day, I have to go with Golf Pride. The MCC Plus4 is just an awesome grip, so it's on all my irons. The Lamkin Performance Plus 3Gen wedge grips are another top notch grip which sees use on all my wedges. So all in all, it's really a 1A and 1B for me.

Right now it's Lamkin and not close for me. Between uTX and I-Line I love them both.

I havent tried many which is kinda lame of me, but of those I have tried it would be Lamkin.

From the 3gen to the UTX I love the feel and durability

Tacki-mac

Lamkin for me. I still like the REL, and the UTX is really growing on me.

JM

Lamkin for me. I've had the UTx's on my clubs for a few years and don't see myself switching out soon. Durable and don't lose feel quickly. I've even went gloveless with them before with no issues.

Lamkin R.E.L. Ace 3gen is my favorite, but I'm open to try others. I just haven't found one better to me than the Lamkin grips.

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

golf Pride Tour wrap

Back