Contest: Win a Set of KBS Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Quick and easy contest to enter on Twitter.

I just snapped my 8i shaft this past weekend so the timing of this couldn’t be any better!!

Sweet!!!! I have c tapers already so I’ll pass. But best of luck to everyone else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to all in this great contest.

Is there a member with Twitter who is passing on this contest that would be willing to enter on my behalf? I could really use some lower launching shafts but I don't tweet or twit or twat. Social media is terrifying.

Thanks

Is there a member with Twitter who is passing on this contest that would be willing to enter on my behalf? I could really use some lower launching shafts but I don't tweet or twit or twat. Social media is terrifying.

Thanks
I wasn't going to enter due to them being steel but will and will pass them on to you if I happen to win Dan.

Thanks
Gotcha covered.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you both!! lets cap it with those two entries. I do not wish to get an unfair advantage over other THP'rs.

The low trajectory of these would suit me perfectly. I'm tired of hitting the ball so damn high

Good luck guys!

Good luck to all of you who enter!

Cool contest! Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lol! I'd do it for you if I was a "tweeter" too. Sox Fan entering it for you almost assures a "W". :)

Oops, missed the quote-this was in response to badolds

I'm in.

Perfect timing crossing my fingers!

Thanks THP and KBS!

Entered! Thanks.

The low trajectory of these would suit me perfectly. I'm tired of hitting the ball so damn high
I'm the exact opposite, so will pass. Good luck to everyone else!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for he great contest THP!

Entered, did get a chuckle that they’re C Tapers

Awesome, these could be great in KY Apex pros (vs the stock pxcrifle 6.0) .. Good luck all!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bump..

I was shocked at how few posts were in here but then i saw the tweet and saw how many RT's there were and thats freaking awesome! Cool contest and I threw my name in the hat

Retweeted and entered! KBS has always been a solid iron shaft! Thanks THP and KBS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just looking at the KBS website for more details on these. I like what I see ... especially the 5% increase in distance!

KBS.jpg

Another great giveaway!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool contest, awesome shafts! Entered!

Back