Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Yeah my squad is not showing up like they did last week. We shall see
Allen started over Elliot tonight and is on your bench. You can't afford that, Jesse :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Allen started over Elliot tonight and is on your bench. You can't afford that, Jesse :)

Damn it! What a muff

Damn it! What a muff
Elliott got hurt so Allen finished the game. Looks like a guaranteed start for Allen tonight now.

Elliott got hurt so Allen finished the game. Looks like a guaranteed start for Allen tonight now.

Yeah, it is feast or famine with these 2 it seems. Some weeks they play well and get some solid points others not so much. Looks like I need a miracle

Yeah, it is feast or famine with these 2 it seems. Some weeks they play well and get some solid points others not so much. Looks like I need a miracle
I did the same thing with Mrazek and Howard. At least you knew you had one starting.

I did the same thing with Mrazek and Howard. At least you knew you had one starting.

Yeah I try and get it set for the week and usually can make adjustments when needed. Yahoo actually does a pretty good job letting me know which guy is starting in advance.

I guess I got this backwards, Allen got hurt. Elliott is starting tonight.

Cut it out Marty!!!! You are not invited to beat me.
Only 20 or so points, and you have a bunch more active players tonight, it's still possible

Jesse is chipping away at my lead the last 2 days. Things could easily swing today.

Only 20 or so points, and you have a bunch more active players tonight, it's still possible

I am shedding a marginal tear for the pathetic team that was compiled for me. You played great this week!

It's tough for me to win a week when I have 5 players in double digits and my opponent only has 4 that AREN'T in double digits for scoring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's tough for me to win a week when I have 5 players in double digits and my opponent only has 4 that AREN'T in double digits for scoring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize for nothing! I will admit, it's been a very successful week for StonersBearSanctuary.

I apologize for nothing! I will admit, it's been a very successful week for StonersBearSanctuary.
Successful season so far. Your team is a points machine.

Ovechkin, Kadri and my goalies are like the only ones doing anything at all for my team right now...

I need people to snap out of slumps and fast

Jesse, a little surprised you forgot and left Zetterberg and Campbell on the bench. Thank the twins for me :)

Jesse, a little surprised you forgot and left Zetterberg and Campbell on the bench. Thank the twins for me :)

Yeah we had their first birthday party yesterday, it was a long weekend haha

Ok Moose what do you have for me?? I will get it up when I get home tonight. Nice win for your squad.

The Bash Brothers at back to .500 ugh and Allen is on IR Sweet!

My team does not finish strong ugh...

Ok Moose what do you have for me?? I will get it up when I get home tonight. Nice win for your squad.

The Bash Brothers at back to .500 ugh and Allen is on IR Sweet!

PM Sent :)

This sucks and I hope it so tiny no one can see it

This sucks and I hope it so tiny no one can see it

Thumbs down to this post.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahHahahH, hahahahahhahahahaha

Back