The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panda, Jman, I'm sorry to hear of your losses. Thoughts and prayers to you both.

My condolences, Jman. Thoughts and Prayers to your family.

The Official Rant of the Day

Sorry to hear that, Jman.

Thoughts and prayers to you and Freddie.

Sorry for your loss, Jman.

A 12 year old girl walking home from school yesterday from our town was approached by a older scumbag perv who tried to get her to get into his car. She fled and now they are on the lookout for him. They have pictures from home security cameras of his car but no plates.

I remember when I was able to walk home from school, ride my bike to a friends house a few blocks away and even head up to the local Wag A Bag to get a pecan pie treat on my own.

I'm beginning to have less and less hope that our society can be saved.

So sorry to hear of your losses James and Freddie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're not alone buddy. Michelle told me last night that she is really feeling the world is headed to hell in a hand-basket, to borrow an old cliche. She rarely is doom and gloom, but with some of the news events of the past couple weeks, in the world, nationally and locally here in DC/MD area, she says it's really scary to think about where things are headed.

As for that perv, I can't think of a punishment harsh enough for someone like that, but maybe teeing his coconuts up on a tee and letting someone like Jamie Sadlowski take a few swings would be a good start.

Sorry for your loss James. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Your a trooper Jman. Keep your head up and ill be sending thoughts and prayers your way sir.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

James and Freddie: I am sorry to see that you guys have experienced losses. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your families.

Reciprocating thoughts and prayers back at you Freddie. Its always a tough thing to go through. Im a younger member of a mostly older extended family, and everyone is getting to the age where their health isnt so great anymore. I hope everything gets better for you guys.

Thank you sir! My sadness is for my family members that were effected the most. My little cousin Trey now has no parents and a grandma in a nursing home. My heart aches for him.

My aunt passed last night, same date as her husband and her grandson. She wanted more than anything to fight it another day to keep that from happening. Breaks my heart.

Struggling right now, in a lot of ways. Hard to be that rock of calm/happy for everyone else all the time when you're hurting/bothered yourself.

Love you James! You have broad shoulders and I know your feeling the weight of the world right now. I only wish I could help carry it for you. Be strong and live the ones you have. That will ease things a bit!!

Sorry for your families loss Freddie. Thoughts and prayers heading your families way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow....a lot of recent family losses....my thoughts and prayers go out to all of you.

Sorry to hear that Jman.

Should have clubbed up....told them not to drive on the field. Now they have to pay to get it graded and Lazer leveled again. Plus...I get to help get it unstuck stuck.
052edddb94e3262b765ede6c9b303812.jpg

Sorry but I love this because I see it all the time. People don't realize how heavy these things are. Imagine if the had been up in the basket and tried to drive. They would have been in big trouble.

A 12 year old girl walking home from school yesterday from our town was approached by a older scumbag perv who tried to get her to get into his car. She fled and now they are on the lookout for him. They have pictures from home security cameras of his car but no plates.

I remember when I was able to walk home from school, ride my bike to a friends house a few blocks away and even head up to the local Wag A Bag to get a pecan pie treat on my own.

I hear you Nate. I grew up in Queens, NY and always walked to school, alone or with friends. There were no psychos like this guy. I've turned into an insane grandparent who wants to send his grand daughter to a convent in the Italian Alps until she hits 30!

PayPal scammed me out of $1900 with the "limited account" BS that I've read about but never encountered until now. I have 100% positive feedback, never had a case open against me, haven't even shipped a package late. Just so stupid for them and me to both lose business because of it.

PayPal scammed me out of $1900 with the "limited account" BS that I've read about but never encountered until now. I have 100% positive feedback, never had a case open against me, haven't even shipped a package late. Just so stupid for them and me to both lose business because of it.

Huh? How does that work/happen?

Huh? How does that work/happen?

If for any reason at all, PayPal suspects something odd is up with your account, they hold all of your money for 180 days, and you can't send or receive money. I had $1900 because of some other crap with them holding money on "pending transactions" even though the money cleared. And I've heated too many stories about people not getting their money back, even after 180 days.

If for any reason at all, PayPal suspects something odd is up with your account, they hold all of your money for 180 days, and you can't send or receive money. I had $1900 because of some other crap with them holding money on "pending transactions" even though the money cleared. And I've heated too many stories about people not getting their money back, even after 180 days.
I got that same email. But nothing changed. Bought something with PayPal the same day. I just went through the mobile app and nothing on there. If you filled out that sheet than that's your own fault as PayPal should never ask for your SSN. Hope it works out for you though.

I got that same email. But nothing changed. Bought something with PayPal the same day. I just went through the mobile app and nothing on there. If you filled out that sheet than that's your own fault as PayPal should never ask for your SSN. Hope it works out for you though.

I thought it was phishing too when I got the email, but I tried to buy something, and it wouldn't let me. So I called PayPal (actual PayPal, not the number in the email) and it actually did get closed and they said there was nothing they could do, even though they're the only ones who actually can do something about it.

I thought it was phishing too when I got the email, but I tried to buy something, and it wouldn't let me. So I called PayPal (actual PayPal, not the number in the email) and it actually did get closed and they said there was nothing they could do, even though they're the only ones who actually can do something about it.
Weird. Never have had a problem at all. I find it very odd that they couldn't do something about it though.

Weird. Never have had a problem at all. I find it very odd that they couldn't do something about it though.

I sent them an email and hope that whoever responds to it will be more helpful than the phone representative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back