E6 vs. DT Trusoft

davis20

Reaction score
Handicap
Was just wondering if anyone had compared the 2 balls. Have been using the E6 and like it but always looking for something better. Driver SS is 100-105, and I have too much spin with the driver. E6 seems to help with that. Any info between the 2 would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Pretty different golf balls as one is 2 piece and one is 3 piece.
One is designed to be very low spin and the other is designed for "soft feel and long distances".

In my opinion personally I find them to travel similar distances, so the rest would be a personal choice as in feel, keeping it in play, etc.

Pretty different golf balls as one is 2 piece and one is 3 piece.
One is designed to be very low spin and the other is designed for "soft feel and long distances".

In my opinion personally I find them to travel similar distances, so the rest would be a personal choice as in feel, keeping it in play, etc.

I agree with JB's comments. I tried both out at the end of the season and found them both to behave the same. The E6 is a darn good ball that a lot of people I know go back to...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried both and I flat love the Trusoft. It's plenty long, very soft, and still has some spin. The E6 is plenty long, but feels harder and somehow "slick" to me. Prolly apples and oranges tho as I have a slightly slower swing speed and lower spin off my driver. I would think the Trusoft would help you with sidespin off your driver.

I put the Trusoft in play at the end of last year for about 3 rounds. Found it to be just as long as the E6 but softer. For me spin was about the same.

I think I will give the DT Trusoft a try for the winter months

These are both my normal go to balls. Will also play the Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis now and then.

Both perform about the same for me. Usually will play one until I have a bad round, blame the ball, and switch to the other until the cycle starts over again.

Back