Cobra King For A Month - THPers Get Royal Treatment - February

I think I want to be King.
I know I can't, but I want a blind box of goodness.

What makes me fit to be King?
Given that my sister has referred to me as "The Little Prince" since the day I was born, it seems only fitting for me to ascend to the throne. As King I would decree JB receive a blind box of goodness!

Why should I be "fit to be king?"

I should be the 1st #THPKingForAMonth because I gamed the original Baffler, the first utility wood, when it was introduced by Cobra Golf back in 1975 and started a whole new category of clubs.

I'm fit to be King for a month because Elvis really is a semi-distant cousin and he was king of rock n roll and I want to extend our fake royal family :)

I so want this.

I want to be King For A Month because my staff bag is lonely and needs some Orange and black in it, I'll rep it out proudly in public and show everyone what Cobra's about

Want to know what is so awesome about this?

That even THP doesnt know what Cobra has up their sleeve for each Monthly renter!

Want to know what is so awesome about this?

That even THP doesnt know what Cobra has up their sleeve for each Monthly renter!

One thing's for sure though, it will be awesome! They totally get it.

Blind boxes of goodness are always great. Kind of "like a box of chocolates." You never know what it's going to be, but when it's with THP you know it's going to be amazing.

When I told my co-worker about this he thought I was lying. That's how awesome this contest is

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I am fit because I love Cobra gear.

Why shouldn't I be the King? Love golf and always eager to try new stuff.

What makes you fit to be King?

I never wanted to be a king, just live like one.

When one plays the game of thrones, they use Cobra Puma golf gear.

I am fit to be a KING, Because I am a great leader and would REP. the COBRA brand like a KING!!

Such an awesome contest. I am fit to be king because I love everything about cobra/puma golf and what they are doing. I am ready and willing for the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the PGA Show and the live announcement from the floor!

I am worthy to be king because... just because, I am THAT good :alien:

honestly, I'm not worthy, but I'd love it!
were-not-worthy.gif

What makes me fit to be king? This question is tough. If I were Cobras King for a month I'd rule the land (population: me) in the finest Cobra linens in the land while going to battle (golf) using the finest Cobra equipment (should they chose to give me any)! And I'd rule from my iron throne:

Collage2.jpg

Why am I fit to be King? I enjoy trying to new things and giving honest feedback. Being King is about be fair and truthful to your followers. So if you want a good King pick me.

I think being King would be pretty darn cool.

Not for nothin but I look great with a crown.

I think being King would be pretty darn cool.

I'm available for a trial run, if needed. I kid of course.

I think cool might be selling it a bit short.

Oh live announcement from the PGA store, that's just totally cool right there. Way to think outside the box on this one. Can't wait.

Why am I fit to be king?

I love golf and will test any club in any weather, including bouncing punch shots off frozen lakes to the green pin high.

Back