Michigan hackers, check in here

Has Miles got their bar section done? That's going to be quite fun, a bar at the golf range with Trackman... I golfers dream come true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait what? Miles is putting in a bar? I haven't been in a few years but I love that place

That may actually work better for me. You know Miles has 2 Trackmans to use if we wanted to meet there before hand. It's right off of 23 so it's not really out of the way.

Trackmans that don't require rental fees? Add in bar and all, this day could get started around 10!

Wait what? Miles is putting in a bar? I haven't been in a few years but I love that place

Ya, I believe I heard they applied for a liquor license and are building a bar out by the practice green.

Trackmans that don't require rental fees? Add in bar and all, this day could get started around 10!

There is a fee... But if you sign up with your email, you get 30 minutes for free.

Wow. Haha the trackman's are not free. Sure wish we had a a top golf.

I am in for Carl's and a few brews after! Can't wait for this.

Last edited:
Wow. Haha the trackman's are not free. Sure wish we had a a top golf.

Top Golf would be great! But probably will never happen.

But like I said above the Trackmans can be used for free. If you sign your email up through Trackman you get 30 minutes for free. I probably actually have time left on my account from when I lived over there.

Like I said for everyone else. If anyone wants to meet before hand I'd be in. I don't think I'll be able to do the full 4 hours of sim golf but will stay as long as I can.

Just wanted to bump this again. Looks like we might have a full crew at this depending on the remaining interested, which is great! Thanks to Solid5112 and rozo22 for picking up the other groupons. I feel left out without numbers in my name. As for Carl's, is everything thinking after? Catching a bite to eat at all?

I'm in for the Simulator. Lined up a babysitter. Wont be able to do carl's before or after but definitely in for the sim round.

There is a fee... But if you sign up with your email, you get 30 minutes for free.

Tell me more...

Tell me more...

Take all of this with a grain of salt because I haven't lived over there since 2012. But I believe if you go to the trackman bay at Miles, then it will ask to log in, click signup new. It should give you 30 minutes right then. But I also think Miles used to offer a monthly rate for trackman for like $20-$25 a month.

Yeah I still think 4 hrs of sim golf is a bit excessive. But I suppose we don't have to stay the entire time.

Yeah I still think 4 hrs of sim golf is a bit excessive. But I suppose we don't have to stay the entire time.

Well I'm in, but I can't stay very long 1.5 hours maybe. So I'm definitely coming in early to hit up Miles or Carl's if anyone wants to join.

It is. That is why I originally said 3 hours, but the deal lent itself to some more time and adult pops
Well I'm in, but I can't stay very long 1.5 hours maybe. So I'm definitely coming in early to hit up Miles or Carl's if anyone wants to join.

No worries there. If we get a full boat, I'm sure we can work something out. I'm not sure at this point what I can do in regards to demos, need to coordinate if a carpool from 75 south is going to happen or what.

Bringing this to the front to reference

#THPRegionalRivalry prep for Team Michigan

When: Sunday, January 17th, 2016
Tee time: 12 noon
We are booked for 4 hours

Where: Cattails Golf Club
57737 9 Mile Rd
South Lyon, MI 48178

Price: $26.75

That includes a beer!

Interested parties:

- [captain] jdtox (confirmed)
- tpluff (confirmed)
- rbarthle17 (confirmed)
- Michigan Slice (confirmed)
- Wyzyguy (confirmed)
- musicmaster6921 (confirmed)
- Stribs (confirmed)
- 2012BFT (confirmed)
- rozo22 (confirmed)
- Solid5112 (confirmed)
- Lions81 (confirmed)
- jspangs (confirmed)

Myself, rozo22, and Solid5112 have picked up the Groupons. See us at the meet up to settle up.

Last edited:
It is. That is why I originally said 3 hours, but the deal lent itself to some more time and adult pops

No worries there. If we get a full boat, I'm sure we can work something out. I'm not sure at this point what I can do in regards to demos, need to coordinate if a carpool from 75 south is going to happen or what.

Where do you live Tyler? I can pick you up if someone can drop you off.

Where do you live Tyler? I can pick you up if someone can drop you off.

I'm way out of your way. I appreciate the offer though. We will figure it out.

Has anyone ever used the simulator at Cattails? And if so how were they.

Yes we had a group play there last year, they have a very nice setup, and the simulators are good!

Yes we had a group play there last year, they have a very nice setup, and the simulators are good!

Awesome! I can't wait for Sunday.

They are the about golf PGA tour simulators. Top of the line. 1 is sorta isolated in a separate room and the other two sit in the main room next to each other.

I. Can't. Wait.

Back