MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

#WeinerStrangler will be ready

While I enjoyed the banter of JB v War Eagle, I would much prefer the majority of the videos from Sunday's round focus on MikeDean441 laughing while feet planted in strike position.. And then him claiming he is 'ready' without so much as a waggle hahahaha

A XXIO practice round before the main event? I'll stick with my original vote of #441 for victory on Sunday.

Time to go two for two! Don't let me down 441.
Snag an extra XXIO for me.

While I enjoyed the banter of JB v War Eagle, I would much prefer the majority of the videos from Sunday's round focus on MikeDean441 laughing while feet planted in strike position.. And then him claiming he is 'ready' without so much as a waggle hahahaha

To add to this, I only ask that there be one hole with a forced carry of 100yds or so where Mike can get locked into position, and the heckling can begin.

I'll be waiting until tomorrow to make my prediction as well. don't want to ruin the perfect record...

About 8 hours we leave for the course.
Going to be a lot of fun.

About 8 hours we leave for the course.
Going to be a lot of fun.
Just keep telling him he isnt teeing it up high enough.

enjoyed the crap out of my time with 441. but jb is playing exemplary golf. so I'm going with jb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enjoyed the crap out of my time with 441. but jb is playing exemplary golf. so I'm going with jb.

He had 2in from the hole on the first par3. JB is playing very well. Watch out!

I'm going with my buddy, 441

Wow, I was looking forward to following with a Bloody Mary, but yeesh!

JM

Oh Jeff John, you carried this guy around and have that little faith in me?
It's a mind trick since he has to face off against 441 at RTJ.

I think I put my coin on 441 and I'll stick to that. But dude you better play hard, because JB is playing tough golf. 4 missed birds, 3 AW from 119 kept him from a special round

I think I put my coin on 441 and I'll stick to that. But dude you better play hard, because JB is playing tough golf. 4 missed birds, 3 AW from 119 kept him from a special round
He's been lights out the past few rounds.

Caught up on the Driver testing.
JB is playing some serious golf. I am going with him.
Have a great day, gents!!

MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

441 WILL win tomorrow....

Last edited:
Oh Jeff John, you carried this guy around and have that little faith in me?

I know you are playing well right now (ok, really well), but I saw what 441/445 did to that heavenwood in the photo of the live testing and I feel like that something magical is in the air this weekend.

Get after it today Mike! #IveGotFaith

Back