• Non Talker & Fast

Votes: 147 84.5%

• Total voters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's say you go out as a single. You are paired with another single on the first tee. Would you rather he be a really nice guy, but painfully slow or quiet and does not say much, but quite fast?

Take the poll above.

Chances are if I'm out as a single, I'm out there to play and work on my game. Or I'm out there to get away from life and think. I'd rather him play fas and pretty much keep to himself.

non-talker and fast. I've played with plenty of nice people who are painfully slow.

voted fun and super slow. but if he's so slow that people behind us are affected and getting pissed, then i would change to quiet and super fast.

personally, i'll get a little out of my element if the person is really fast and i feel like i'm holding them up. i love being out on a golf course, so i'm ok with it being a long time again as long as it doesn't affect anybody behind us.

Non-talker and fast.

I don't have all day to golf.

Non-talker and fast.

Non Talker & Fast 100%. If I am out as a single, I am popping out to get a round in as quick as possible.

Non-talker and fast over someone who's painfully slow! If I'm out there alone I'm usually trying to get a quicker round in between something else in most cases.

I can play with slow players, I have the patience for it. However, I'd rather not, the faster I play the better my rhythm. I'm taking the quiet faster player...

Non talker and fast, dont have the patience for slow play.

This is a no brainer ... definitely fast & non-talker. Golf painfully slow is not fun for anyone.

Non-talker & fast. Painfully slow is, well, painful.

And I like the quiet when I'm playing solo anyway. I don't need a lot of chatter to enjoy the round.

Fast and non-talker. If I'm out alone I want to keep it moving and get through it pretty quick.

Non-talker and Fast for sure. I just can't stand super slow play, no matter how nice you are.

Non talker and fast. His fun would wear me out after about hole 5 or 6 because he's taking forever. But if it were someone I knew that was learning then I could play slower and have no problem.

non-talker and fast. I've played with plenty of nice people who are painfully slow.
You really do dislike people :alien:

I like a fast round with less chatter.

Fast, all day every day. The faster I can finish the round the quicker I can get back to family time.

Fast & Non-Talker, I'm there to get a quick round in since I went as a single.

I don't mind some talk, but hate super slow. So i went with No Talk and fast.

Non talker and fast if we arent being held up. If we are waiting every hole then it doesnt matter to me.

You really do dislike people :alien:

while this is 100% true, it's not the reason for the answer. I dislike slow golf more than I do people.

Non talker and fast, I can't stand playing with someone that just drags along on the course.

While good convo is nice, painfully slow is frustrating, especially if you are just trying to get a round in. I voted non talker and fast.

If I'm out as a single, non-talker and fast any day.

Back