Status
Not open for further replies.
To second Cookie...

I've had Britts my whole life. They are versatile, loving, smart, easy to train, eager to please. They are great home dogs and I've hunted quail, pheasant and duck with them.

I work with a Brittany rescue called National Brittany Rescue and Adaption Network (NBRAN), and know a few breeders personally if you need contacts.

Any specific questions?

Day 4 with the little guy.

5d37826254eba848ae3325ef3b623bd9.jpg
How big is the guy going to get? Good looking boy!

What breed is that Nate? He's adorable.

very cute pup, Nate! He looks like he will be a big boy when he grows up. Just means more fun. haha

My grandmother hasn't been doing well as of late, was admitted to the hospital shortly after New Years, and it's been pretty rough on all of us.

Today she had a special visitor. A golden retriever therapy dog named Scotch.

64b3a36613fc943a84e942d002eb6347.jpg

I mean, is there a better name for a therapy dog than Scotch?!

It was pretty amazing to see her smile for the the first time in a week.

Thank you Scotch.

My grandmother hasn't been doing well as of late, was admitted to the hospital shortly after New Years, and it's been pretty rough on all of us.

Thank you Scotch.

Love this Pete! Thoughts and prayers man. Julia (our daughter) wants to submit Melody to the Therapy Dog program. She has been through all training short of therapy dog. Still needs to mature a tiny bit.

81aa6b312f384a6040fc99652a5bfda8_zpserixm0vf.jpg

JM

Hope your grandma feels better soon, Pete.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

How big is the guy going to get? Good looking boy!

Will probably be between 70-80 lbs, least what they think.

What breed is that Nate? He's adorable.

Rhodesian ridgeback, they hunt lions in Africa so thought it would be a good man dog to have in the house.

very cute pup, Nate! He looks like he will be a big boy when he grows up. Just means more fun. haha

He'd be a good hunting dog if I wanted but we shall see.

Likely going to the adoption center tomorrow for the no kill shelter my mom volunteers at. Just going to look around but a step closer to adding a dog back into our life.

Will probably be between 70-80 lbs, least what they think.

Rhodesian ridgeback, they hunt lions in Africa so thought it would be a good man dog to have in the house.

He'd be a good hunting dog if I wanted but we shall see.
I had a buddy in HS who had a Ridgeback. Very good dog and was full of energy. He did tend to get a bit "friendly" at times though. haha

I had a buddy in HS who had a Ridgeback. Very good dog and was full of energy. He did tend to get a bit "friendly" at times though. haha

Nice......we have a good size yard which will be good and tons of country space for him to run around in. Not to mention a boxer/blue healer mix that will keep him entertained.

Nice......we have a good size yard which will be good and tons of country space for him to run around in. Not to mention a boxer/blue healer mix that will keep him entertained.
I bet he will do great then. wish we had a little more room for our Healer to run around. if she wasn't so afraid of car rides I would take her to my parents house where she could run free.

I bet he will do great then. wish we had a little more room for our Healer to run around. if she wasn't so afraid of car rides I would take her to my parents house where she could run free.

You have a BH? Sweet! Ours has been a great dog. She use to nip my girls but after 4 weeks of training she was a different dog.

my stupid phone can't focus right or there is just no light in my house....

here is Cally one year later and much bigger. ?

1845f1b3ba2004f9c8c10ab4c72574da.jpg

You have a BH? Sweet! Ours has been a great dog. She use to nip my girls but after 4 weeks of training she was a different dog.
Not the best picture. but that's her. I think we need to get a little training with her. she does nip at the youngest but other than that she is such a great dog.

Good looking doggie! Yea, recommend it with the healers. It made a night and day difference with ours.

Just trying to keep the youngest with the pack. :D Agreed that a bit of training will nip that in the bud.
Not the best picture. but that's her. I think we need to get a little training with her. she does nip at the youngest but other than that she is such a great dog.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Who needs to heat the house when you can have a live heater on you lol

6465e95eccbe42203e8f5a2eb9e649c3.jpg

Does anyone have a versatile hunting dog or a dog they hunt or train for hunting.

I have been doing some extensive research on my next pup and potential breeds and it be a two purpose dog, a family companion and an upland bird dog. Just wondering if anyone here has any experience in gun dog training?

I have a black lab / german short hair mix. great nose, sturdy build and athletic. she is 54 pounds, powerful yet very agile, she will be 1 year old on the 26th, got her as a rescue when she was 10 weeks old

Thank you Scotch.

thoughts are with you , Pete

Our little baby went in the other day to have her teeth and gums worked on / cleaned. She's been bleeding while chewing soft toys and favoring certain teeth so it was time to get them checked out. Everything went well and I guess she had some gingivitis but the vet did a great job. I'm always nervous with anesthesia tho and leaving her anywhere is hard. She is rested up and her mouth seems to not bother her anymore which is great! Seeing her feeling well makes me feel well.
62a004a9a969cbb1f5ea7e2b7a051fe8.jpg

dd53d09339a782715e0ab906b5dfd3c1.jpg

Bronco is not interested in the steelers game.
6cfdeed7d399d5edb29d021c58c5cc90.jpg

Gone for a few days and I lose my spot in bed.

8c9af90bf702590b50d510b012ba6461.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just posted this picture on FB, Scooby is taking a nap before he heads off to bed.

12400640_10205594018346616_6846516280242075612_n.jpg

3-12039514_890934704316068_1522877353092289495_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back