UL International Crown 2018

c0ncept

SFT
Reaction score
Handicap
Life
Noticed there wasn't a thread for this yet. The UL International Crown is a women's match play event that is made up of 8 teams of 4 players representing different countries. In 2016 it was in the US and we won. This year it is in South Korea (same course as a presidents cup) and the Korean team got off to a great start winning their first two matches in front of the home crowd.

The second round will be on Golf Channel at 9PM EST. I watched last night and there were some really close matches.

Noticed there wasn't a thread for this yet. The UL International Crown is a women's match play event that is made up of 8 teams of 4 players representing different countries. In 2016 it was in the US and we won. This year it is in South Korea (same course as a presidents cup) and the Korean team got off to a great start winning their first two matches in front of the home crowd.

The second round will be on Golf Channel at 9PM EST. I watched last night and there were some really close matches.

I meant to watch it last nght. Thanks for the reminder!

They have been playing music on the tee boxes. Very interesting. US team is on the course now!

Love team golf competitions. Hopefully the U.S. team contends for the W on the final day again!

Love team golf competitions. Hopefully the U.S. team contends for the W on the final day again!

Won both morning matches so it looks like that should solidify things for playing Sunday singles. They were split in the current round (up in one match and down in the other) but play is suspended.

Won both morning matches so it looks like that should solidify things for playing Sunday singles. They were split in the current round (up in one match and down in the other) but play is suspended.

I was shocked when I saw that after Wie/Korda's horrible start...so awesome when a team battles back! Inspiration for The Grandaddy! :D

I was shocked when I saw that after Wie/Korda's horrible start...so awesome when a team battles back! Inspiration for The Grandaddy! :D

I couldn't believe they got back to AS after being down 4 through 5 holes (sucked that they couldn't get through the wall to win that one). They looked completely different in this round and dominated. Also, I have never heard the term "Ham & Egg" used so much during a tournament.

I watched this until really late on Wednesday night/Thursday early AM and not quite as late last night. They commented repeatedly on how long it was taking to play the drivable 14th. Well, if everybody plays a risk/reward hole terribly, it's going to take a while.

Americans didn’t start well hopefully they bounce back.

The fans are amazing!!! So cool seeing so many people there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back