NSFW and Probably Not Appropriate

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
But I am posting it anyway. This is so freaking well done. Im sure many have seen it already, but if you are not a fan of PC, this is for you.

Nazi’s, not trump voters but actual nazi’s... I lost it there and couldn’t stop laughing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nazi’s, not trump voters but actual nazi’s... I lost it there and couldn’t stop laughing

Was literally typing the same thing!

That is awesome

"Shut up! I'm watching f'n Star Wars!"

Was literally typing the same thing!

I’ve never watched that video before... but it’s awesome

@JB, you've outdone yourself this time. I think you found something that you and I agree on 100%. How's the make you feel?

That was great.

That was freaking funny!!

Hilarious and oh so true! :act-up:

Literally how I feel everyday but with a British accent. I was born in the wrong generation.

Going to have to revisit this when I get home tonight. I’m assuming not safe to watch around high school volleyball players and their parents hahaha

Going to have to revisit this when I get home tonight. I’m assuming not safe to watch around high school volleyball players and their parents hahaha

Normally I would say they should all see this, but in the current climate, yes, you are correct.

This is awsesome. Thanks for posting!

Normally I would say they should all see this, but in the current climate, yes, you are correct.

Haha I’m sure they have been exposed but I’m not going to be the one that brings it up to them. Kinda need my job.

This not only sums up society in general but also a few threads which tended to descend rather unfortunately, lol. FWIW, I really enjoyed watching this today.

I'm not sure what's worse. How hard I laughed at that or that a lot of this is so beyond true in the world today.

best thing I have seen in quite a while

Loved it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Please send me his go fund me page. Love every word he said.

YES!!!! I would vote for this man in ANY capacity. And all he's done is display a modicum of common sense.

That was great...I guess it’s ok for me to say that?

I choked on my scotch laughing and it was worth it. Bravo!

That was so awesome. Literally everyone should watch this, especially my generation and those younger.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back