2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Hahahaha gotta love it! Beags the Panda looks like he's ready to roll bro.

I'm voting for ShankNards.

On a little more serious note, I'm looking forward to meeting you guys and playing with (and against) you.

+1 for ShankNards!

I have the feeling that our first round is going to be lots of fun.

Of course, was just commenting on the first day.

So I was thinking ranker24 goes well for you gents. Looking forward to this weekend. Can't get here quick enough.

Panda is captain of the losing team but I got to admit his saying "I got magic in my clubs" did make me smile. Great line Freddie.

Well captains played in the 'live club testing' and I do believe I edge Wareagle by a few. Or maybe 10 shots. I blame the gray skies.

My man soxfan kept in the 70s on course he hadn't seen.

Everyone should check out that live club testing thread and see how Captain War dominates with live updates from the course. We should all try to do the same from RTJ in a few weeks to deliver an outstanding experience to those following us.

And fantastic even par round Tadashi. You are playing some great golf right now! Has to be fun for you being healthy again! Love it brother!

Everyone should check out that live club testing thread and see how Captain War dominates with live updates from the course. We should all try to do the same from RTJ in a few weeks to deliver an outstanding experience to those following us.

And fantastic even par round Tadashi. You are playing some great golf right now! Has to be fun for you being healthy again! Love it brother!

He live updates like no one else. It's great to see!!

Well captains played in the 'live club testing' and I do believe I edge Wareagle by a few. Or maybe 10 shots. I blame the gray skies.

Handicaps....great equalizer. :alien:

Yes sir, he did an awesome job. #WarCaptain brings it!

May have edged me by 10 shots, but my index also moved up 1/2 stroke with that round. I'm going to be the best 10 handicap since Miller Time played in the King.

But seriously, I know you sent 441 to my cart to play the round to cause me to lose focus. The laughter caused multiple strokes off my game.

I think come time for RTJ, we will do it quite proud with the live updates.

Made a quick little video this morning with Adele in the background piping out vocals to Hello, for some reason, tapa won't upload my videos. So just imagine how awesome it was.

As far as where my head is at, its in attack mode. It's time to call down the thunder and get this one fired up!!

I had the same video upload issues through tapatalk Friday night. Ended up uploading to youtube then linking it on my computer.

I wonder if we'll find out Sunday matchups prior to the event or if the captains will take our Saturday performances to do some shuffling around.

It was stated earlier. We will be doing live Sunday matchups at dinner Saturday night.
I wonder if we'll find out Sunday matchups prior to the event or if the captains will take our Saturday performances to do some shuffling around.

It was stated earlier. We will be doing live Sunday matchups at dinner Saturday night.

#ReadFirstAskSecond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Five weeks of prep left for me. Played a better round yesterday than I have in two months, so positive vibes. Driver was still fine, short game was legitimately excellent besides one heavy chip. If I can get my irons figured out I'll be right where I want to be to contribute. Keeping on the grind.

About 13 degrees here today with some negative windchills. Finally got myself to the dome. Haven't swung in 2 weeks. Been healing up a bit.
@Rambler and @msh134 can tell you I've got some work to do, but I'm working on the correct things. Ready to start this 2016 golf season off right
with THPers and Kentwool. I keep looking at the two courses.... Jacked doesn't even describe it! :)

About 13 degrees here today with some negative windchills. Finally got myself to the dome. Haven't swung in 2 weeks. Been healing up a bit.
@Rambler and @msh134 can tell you I've got some work to do, but I'm working on the correct things. Ready to start this 2016 golf season off right
with THPers and Kentwool. I keep looking at the two courses.... Jacked doesn't even describe it! :)

What seems to be the issue? We can get it worked out in the next 5 weeks.

Back