Xcaliber Classic Shaft Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice write-up James!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice review James. I’m curious based on the article to read your thoughts if you were able to test the Pro Series and compare it to your time with the classic.

At $69.99 this a great price for a shaft - I do think shafts are personal and the fit to ones game is key component for all golfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

Nice review James. I’m curious based on the article to read your thoughts if you were able to test the Pro Series and compare it to your time with the classic.

At $69.99 this a great price for a shaft - I do think shafts are personal and the fit to ones game is key component for all golfers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, especially after re-reading the @Canadan review on the Pro series it makes me curious to see the numbers I'd get of these two side by side.

Yeah, especially after re-reading the @Canadan review on the Pro series it makes me curious to see the numbers I'd get of these two side by side.

I’ll have to go back and read Dan’s review on that one but I would definitely be interested/follow if you guys did a swap (if it’s still possible) and get your thoughts

I’ll have to go back and read Dan’s review on that one but I would definitely be interested/follow if you guys did a swap (if it’s still possible) and get your thoughts
I dunno, he's kinda mean.

Excellent review James! This seems like a potentially solid option for me, a little extra launch wouldn’t hurt me and my swing speed is right in the range on the S flex version of this one.

Excellent review James! This seems like a potentially solid option for me, a little extra launch wouldn’t hurt me and my swing speed is right in the range on the S flex version of this one.

Thank you for taking the time to read dude. I know this isn't a "flashy" name like PX/Fuji/UST etc so it won't get the eyes, but I think there was some legit quality and promise seen by myself, @Canadan, and @ddec in our time with each of the lines.

Thank you for taking the time to read dude. I know this isn't a "flashy" name like PX/Fuji/UST etc so it won't get the eyes, but I think there was some legit quality and promise seen by myself, @Canadan, and @ddec in our time with each of the lines.

That’s probably accurate and a little disappointing I’m sure. The price on these is fantastic and all three of you guys seemed to like the product. I’m always a fan of the small guys that make quality stuff.

Evening bumpity.

Great read and sounds like a solid what offering for way less money, did you find it as form feeling at the next ust v2 in same for and weight? I found that v2 to be boardy for my swing especially now that I'm playing the synergy

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Great read and sounds like a solid what offering for way less money, did you find it as form feeling at the next ust v2 in same for and weight? I found that v2 to be boardy for my swing especially now that I'm playing the synergy

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

More fluid than the V2, if that makes sense. IMO, the V2 is super stable which is why some get that "boardy" feeling (which I actually get along well with). This, has a good flow through the swing IMO.

Thank you for reading!

Back