2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Sounds like it is going to be an extraordinary event. Can't wait to read about the results!!

Sounds like it is going to be an extraordinary event. Can't wait to read about the results!!
No need to read the results, follow along with us LIVE here on the forum and social media.

Looking forward to War Eagle live posting/live tweeting his win....
Will be a long wait buddy... I am sure Ryan will be very quick with a congratulatory post and tweet though!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Every Monday I get more and more excited about this event... Even more excited today because I was able to get some full swing practice in this weekend and it was fun.
While I can't wait to get down south and get this party started, I'm glad I have a few more weeks of preparation. Hoping to get Freddie a video this week for a bit of swing help! :)

Happy Monday folks!

Every Monday I get more and more excited about this event... Even more excited today because I was able to get some full swing practice in this weekend and it was fun.
While I can't wait to get down south and get this party started, I'm glad I have a few more weeks of preparation. Hoping to get Freddie a video this week for a bit of swing help! :)

Happy Monday folks!

The sooner the better because I'll be watching too. From the looks of it we often miss the same way.

Golf is hard...but I'll get a hold on it someday! :)

The sooner the better because I'll be watching too. From the looks of it we often miss the same way.

Just remembered to pay the remainder, paid in full and can't wait to rock and roll some AL RTJ Golf.

With all the snow around here it's hard to focus on getting event ready, but the excitement of golf with THPers, at RTJ and rocking some awesome socks and Kentwool gear, can't wait!!!

Just remembered to pay the remainder, paid in full and can't wait to rock and roll some AL RTJ Golf.

With all the snow around here it's hard to focus on getting event ready, but the excitement of golf with THPers, at RTJ and rocking some awesome socks and Kentwool gear, can't wait!!!
thanks for the reminder Kyle, I completely spaced! Paid mine too

Good reminder Kyle, I need to take care of that this week.

Snow and cold here tonight so I am rocking the Kentwool socks to keep the feet warm!

Cannot wait for this event to get here!!

Snow and cold here tonight so I am rocking the Kentwool socks to keep the feet warm!

The socks are crazy good, people are going to be very happy with them.

I can't wait to rock more of them!

I can't wait to see what team colors Merino Marauders will be rocking!!!

I've never tried a pair, and I'm resisting the urge to buy myself some early no matter how many people tell me the socks and boxers are both great. Want that to be a little fun bonus as part of the event.

I've never tried a pair, and I'm resisting the urge to buy myself some early no matter how many people tell me the socks and boxers are both great. Want that to be a little fun bonus as part of the event.

Do not resist, just buy a few pair. Best golf sock I've worn.

Every time I rock a pair of Kentwool I keep wanting to head to the airport and fly to AL! I can't wait. These things are so comfortable, if the underwear is half as comfortable it's gonna be a homerun for sure.

I have been too but I think with my birthday between now and then I may just have to snag a few items.

I bought a pair once, then I bought two more. And I can't wait to get even more of them.

Every time I rock a pair of Kentwool I keep wanting to head to the airport and fly to AL! I can't wait. These things are so comfortable, if the underwear is half as comfortable it's gonna be a homerun for sure.

Were you on a plane when you took that picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a pair once, then I bought two more. And I can't wait to get even more of them.
thats what I'm afraid of haha. Trying to limit the amount of things that I "must have" for my weekly round.

You're making it difficult to wait for my birthday.

#merinomarauders your captain is ready! I will dig deep for you guys in a few weeks. The club will be dialed in and the game fave on. We will do what we do and hope we land on the right side of the coin. Fun will be had!!!

I'll be as ready as I can to bring home a W. Got 60 or so swings in at GS over lunch today #coldweatheroptions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#merinomarauders your captain is ready! I will dig deep for you guys in a few weeks. The club will be dialed in and the game fave on. We will do what we do and hope we land on the right side of the coin. Fun will be had!!!
Love reading this! My game face has been on since getting into the event and will stay on until the final putt drops at RTJ. A few more times out with the GBB and should be able to proclaim my clubs are dialed in as well!

Back