Try some good Almond Butter as a substitute as well. The PB2 mixed with protein shakes and what not was decent, but good Almond Butter for me is a much better alternative.

I don't mind the PB2, and love how low calorie it is.

I don't mind the PB2, and love how low calorie it is.
Yeah dude, I like it mixed in with smoothies and what not. Just not my favorite for on it's own as a snack with celery or something.

Where would you get PB2 at in the grocery store. I'm new to this whole eating healthy idea. Haha

I actually found the regular PB2 and the chocolate kind at Big Lots. Super random, but it was sealed and good for another year or something so I picked up both. I think they were $2.

Yeah dude, I like it mixed in with smoothies and what not. Just not my favorite for on it's own as a snack with celery or something.

I would agree with that. I wish I could just eat PB out of the jar, but unfortunately thats how I got to where I was 65 pounds ago hahahah

I actually found the regular PB2 and the chocolate kind at Big Lots. Super random, but it was sealed and good for another year or something so I picked up both. I think they were $2.
Wow. super cheap. I looked it up and it looks like there are some health food stores, Walmart and big Lots near me. I'll have to check it out.

I would agree with that. I wish I could just eat PB out of the jar, but unfortunately thats how I got to where I was 65 pounds ago hahahah

Trader Joes has some awesome PB alternatives that actually don't taste like crap. 45 calories for two tbsp of the one I get.

Trader Joes has some awesome PB alternatives that actually don't taste like crap. 45 calories for two tbsp of the one I get.

Interesting. I will have to look, its been a bit since I have been to Trader Joes

So just ate these this morning for the first time and I must say they were delicious! and so easy to make. I did the oatmeal cookie dough that Morgan posted awhile ago and it was really good. Looking forward to getting some new recipes and trying some stuff out.

Also I found the PB2 at meijer right in the PB section. And almond butter is so expensive. might try these for a bit before I splurge on that stuff.

Think I created a pretty good winner last night. Ate it this morning and it was awesome. Super simple too.

Vanilla Almond milk
Vanilla Greek yogurt
old fashioned oats
Chia seeds
honey
frozen red raspberries.

Not sure on how much I used of each since I measure some out and then just add as I see fit. Haha. but it was really good this morning and very filling.

I recently started using the Almond milk for smoothies and stuff and it is a game changer for those on WW...makes for creamier consistency than skim milk but less points. :bananadance:

Tried these for the first time this morning. Went pretty safe since I had cut oats and not rolled, didn't want to go all out and have it not be good. Very filling and I think I've found my new breakfasts for awhile. Going to start trying all of your recipes now. I'll post any good ones I come across.

I need to get back into this ... maybe set up a few bowls for breakfast this week.

I need to get back into this ... maybe set up a few bowls for breakfast this week.
My favorite breakfast going.

Easy too if you use a jar, I make Amanda and mine about 7pm the night before and they're great come breakfast time.

Back