Milk is it great with everything?

I would drink milk with pretty much anything, but I just don't find myself drinking much these days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Almond milk!

Keep that soy junk away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@2BFAST see you have choices of different milks also. :D

So @2BFAST and I where discussing milk with dinner, he says it doesn't pair with the pork steak, mashed taters and steamed broccoli.
I like to have milk (preferably chocolate for me, strawberry for my stepson) with dinner every night, and then later in the evening when I have cookies.

1.So the question is, are there foods that you won't drink milk with?
2. Have you ever had milk straight out of the bulk tank? Glass pitcher put in freezer and then it will be ready for breakfast after milking just scrape the cream off the top and drink. YUMMY!!!!!!!

I don't drink milk. Period. It's probably been 40 years since I had a glass of milk. lol

Other than on cereal, milk is for dunking cookies or alongside really sweet desserts ONLY!! On occasion, my stepdad would have milk with spaghetti. :confused2: :bulgy-eyes: :sick:

Don’t drink milk with cranberry sauce(Thanksgiving no no as a kid)

I don't drink milk. Period. It's probably been 40 years since I had a glass of milk. lol

I can hear you bones getting weak. Water with dinner then?

You are all weird!!!!!

Milk only goes with things that are sweet.

Agreed! Cereal, donuts, pancakes/waffles, or cookies...that’s pretty much the end of the list for me.

Agreed! Cereal, donuts, pancakes/waffles, or cookies...that’s pretty much the end of the list for me.

I used to watch my dad eat popcorn or Lays potato chips and drink milk. omg I cringe everytime I see that image. I still call him out on it to this day.....

I used to watch my dad eat popcorn or Lays potato chips and drink milk. omg I cringe everytime I see that image. I still call him out on it to this day.....

Should we ever get to a THP event together I am going to ensure that I am seated next to you at dinner time. :drinks::laughing:

Are there really people out there who don't drink milk at all? That just seems odd to me.

i'm one. never drink it, don't plan on it. sounds pretty repulsive.

I have been lactose intolerant my entire life, so has my mother and so has my uncle, there was never milk in our house. As an adult, I keep lactose free milk in the house, and I do enjoy it, but not with every meal. I usually use it more for cooking and smoothies.

i'm one. never drink it, don't plan on it. sounds pretty repulsive.

I remember as a kid coming in the house from playing and tipping the milk jug instead of drinking water. I couldn't go with out milk.

I have been lactose intolerant my entire life, so has my mother and so has my uncle, there was never milk in our house. As an adult, I keep lactose free milk in the house, and I do enjoy it, but not with every meal. I usually use it more for cooking and smoothies.

I guess I never realized the amount of people who are lactose intolerant. So soy milk or almond milk would be a no no also?

I used to be milk with everything, now I'm only a breakfast and nostalgia meals kinda drinker. I also drink it with hot wings.

Should we ever get to a THP event together I am going to ensure that I am seated next to you at dinner time. :drinks::laughing:

......you would lol

Milk is good anytime for sure and there's nothing better after a hard workout like a tall glass of cold milk.

I didn't know almonds had tits

Not the first time I’ve heard this. Won’t be the last either.

Not the first time I’ve heard this. Won’t be the last either.

Damn, I thought I was hilarious.

How does everyone enjoy a good shake with out milk? I know the lactose intolerant crowd probably can not enjoy that.

Back