Milk is it great with everything?

It sure is with brownies. I proved that just last night.

I don't mind the occasional glass of milk but my nephew hates it, he describes it as a "cold glass of cow pus"

@2BFAST and @c.a.eleric do you guys drink hot chocolate? Or do you do swiss miss and water?:sick:

@2BFAST and @c.a.eleric do you guys drink hot chocolate? Or do you do swiss miss and water?:sick:

Yes, im not saying I don't drink it and don't drink it often but I DEF don't drink it with anything that's not sweet. Its just not right.....

Drink it with dinner at home every night Sunday - Thursday. Usually beer with some ultra spicy something on Friday and Saturday. Always 1 or 2% white milk for me.

Ever since I started intermittent fasting and cut breakfast out, I haven't been drinking as much milk and I miss it dearly. I basically drank 2-3 cups of milk/day for the last 28 years so quitting cold turkey SUCKS.
It is still my go-to beverage after a hot day outside.

Would milk go well with sour things? like sour gummy worms? methinks not but I do like milk with the usual suspects like cereal, brownies, chocolate cake, Oreos and other cookies, cinnamon rolls.

And I've never had it or seen it straight out of a bulk tank.

Milk is consumed with desserts, not with any other items expect cereal

Would milk go well with sour things? like sour gummy worms? methinks not but I do like milk with the usual suspects like cereal, brownies, chocolate cake, Oreos and other cookies, cinnamon rolls.

And I've never had it or seen it straight out of a bulk tank.

Out of the bulk tank it is just raw thick milk. Just needs chilled and then scrape the cream off, ( girlfriends aunt would keep the cream and make icing for cakes)

What does everyone have with their dinner/supper meal to drink if not milk? Water, beer, wine?

So @2BFAST and I where discussing milk with dinner, he says it doesn't pair with the pork steak, mashed taters and steamed broccoli.
I like to have milk (preferably chocolate for me, strawberry for my stepson) with dinner every night, and then later in the evening when I have cookies.

1.So the question is, are there foods that you won't drink milk with?
2. Have you ever had milk straight out of the bulk tank? Glass pitcher put in freezer and then it will be ready for breakfast after milking just scrape the cream off the top and drink. YUMMY!!!!!!!

Just about anything, but not if it's sour. I would say I drink almost as much milk as I do water daily. Whole, white is the go-to. No chocolate. Sugar is my enemy. I've had fresh milk a couple of times, but not directly out of the bulk tank. Never scraped the cream off the top either, but did pick up a pint of the full cream from a local dairy when buying fresh milk once and it was awesome!

I'll drink milk with just about anything. I'd rather not drink skim, but anything else is good.

I just saw this in the What are you drinking thread?

I agree with John. WTF... is right.

Fortunately today is past the sell-by date on the jug so hopefully they pulled it off the shelf

Milk (whole milk only, please) is good with 3 things. Cereal, coffee, and dunking cookies. That's it.

Pizza and milk, no way in hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not my first choice, but I could do it.

Milk. It does a body good!

Fortunately today is past the sell-by date on the jug so hopefully they pulled it off the shelf

Doesn't specify a year so maybe it's still good to go. I could drink that if they didn't add a bunch of sugar and ruin it.

@2BFAST @c.a.eleric
Tough choices for dinner.
c5e4e60c7051fb244c1deb737ad9c9b8.jpg

Omg hope ur having cake for dinner!

Back