Milk is it great with everything?

Rarely consume it, other than with cereal or poured over corn bread (no sugar).

Ice cold Whole milk goes good with a lot of things as well as by itself.

I believe there are many correlations between those that don't like it and those that do. Demographics also plays a big part I think.

I grew up drinking ice cold whole milk with dinner every night. It all settled in my calves. I will still drink milk without hesitation, but normally buy almond milk because Diamond Dallas Page told me too. It only goes in cereal and oatmeal though, because almond milk tastes like SHI…

I love white milk, usually have it with dinner. Can't think of any time I wouldn't have it.

Milk is for cereal and cooking. End list.

Time for a nightly snack, and the requires milk and a Reese's Peanut butter cup. :D

Time for a nightly snack, and the requires milk and a Reese's Peanut butter cup. :D

This is just fine and what it is meant for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drank it everyday for dinner growing up. Now mostly just chocolate or strawberry a couple times a month.

I can drink milk anytime. We usually buy 2%, but lately I've been making kefir with whole milk. The kefir is awesome in protein shakes and smoothies, replacing most of the milk I normally drink.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I can drink milk anytime. We usually buy 2%, but lately I've been making kefir with whole milk. The kefir is awesome in protein shakes and smoothies, replacing most of the milk I normally drink.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Had to look that up to see what Kefir was, interesting.

Had to look that up to see what Kefir was, interesting.

It's basically cultured/fermented milk. Like a drinkable yogurt. They sell it in stores, but it's usually filled with sugar and flavoring to make it more appealing. It has a ton of probiotics and the yeast/bacteria eat the lactose, so you can get the benefits of milk if you're lactose inolerant.

The answer to #1 is nothing. There is nothing that I would eat that I will drink milk along side with. I'll put it in my cereal, but I won't drink it along side anything.

I've never been a big milk drinker. I was a formula baby, so I never developed a taste for it. I'm fine with it on cereal or mixed into things, but not much on just drinking a glass of milk.

Now chocolate milk, however, that's an entirely different story. I love chocolate milk, and drink a glass of it pretty much every night before I go to bed. I also pour chocolate milk over my strawberry mini shredded wheat cereal. Delicious.

Some of the reactions here to drinking milk are quite entertaining.

What does everyone have with their dinner/supper meal to drink if not milk? Water, beer, wine?

Usually iced tea, but recently just a cold glass of water.

Frosty cold Dr Pepper goes good with just about everything, too ... but I'm trying to limit that vice.

Years ago, we used to go dove hunting in a nearby rural community with a great pork barbecue spot. Two barbecue sandwiches and a pint of chocolate milk were my go-to lunch.

Some of the reactions here to drinking milk are quite entertaining.[/QUOTE]

Hop over to the Thanksgiving gravy thread and you can have a good laugh too.

Years ago, we used to go dove hunting in a nearby rural community with a great pork barbecue spot. Two barbecue sandwiches and a pint of chocolate milk were my go-to lunch.

Sounds really good.

Every time you do that I see the weiner dog and just picture you face making the same expression!!!!! :laughing:

Every time you do that I see the weiner dog and just picture you face making the same expression!!!!! :laughing:

He knows whats up......

No milk for me when I'm eating pasta, steak, seafood, chicken, pork, beef, sausage, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, pretzels, or grapefruit

Just had a nice cup of milk and fresh baked white chocolate chip cookies. YUMMY!!!!

Back