The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long week coming.
Playing golf with 441 in the CallOut in an hour.
That back home to shower and finish packing as we are headed to Chicago for work for a few days.
Then from there to Memphis for work for a couple of days.
Then back here for a week before PGA Show starts.

Going to be pretty action packed.

Have fun and safe travels

Heading out to a 60 mile mountain bike race. This one might hurt a bit.

Long week coming.
That back home to shower and finish packing as we are headed to Chicago for work for a few days.

Sounds busy but exciting. Have fun and safe travel

Heading out to a 60 mile mountain bike race. This one might hurt a bit.

have fun and be safe

I am exhausted after driving all night. Bad thing is I was able to sleep an hour after we got home now it's time to take down Christmas decorations. Vacation is great,but the recoup is horrible.

Wife is under the weather and the girls had a sleepover last night. I feel like I've been herding cats all night.

Wife is under the weather and the girls had a sleepover last night. I feel like I've been herding cats all night.
Hahaha, ooooooh the things I have to look forward to.

Hahaha, ooooooh the things I have to look forward to.

Dude it's fun watching them hang out and let their personalities take over, but wanting Cheetos at 10pm was the last straw. Lol

For a second there, I thought I wasn't living in Ohio. Never mind.

26ff4bec3f5686d9f0dfe6288a88520b.jpg
We're finally getting some of that this week. No complaints here though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Long week coming.

Welcome back to Memphis! I think the Five Guys around the corner from Ridgeway might be open this week.

Safe travels....

JM

Freaking snow. Really?!?! Haven't even been home 5 hours. I want to go back to Florida!!!

Storm blew in as we finished up 10 and we may not be able to finish but we should get in this evenings practice session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08000632ffd65d6a3f8a9e05919f6e2f.jpg

I love naked's green machine, but costco hasn't carried it here for awhile. Instead they have been carrying Suja, which looks similar and has a lot of the same ingredients... only problem is that it tastes like ass... that's my lame post for the day, carry on!

We just met our house/dog sitter this morning. A friend of one of our bev cart drivers. Very nice and got along with the dogs great. We're going to try to get her to do the bev cart this summer. She's student teaching right now and is hoping to get a full time gig for the next school year.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Done.

I didn't die. Which is always solid.

Came in 2nd in my age group which puts me in the top 10 in the state of Florida (age group 30-34) for Mountain bike season.

Tough riding through this...

4baeb90e0262a88811beec8cf3cf2b2a.jpg

Done.

Came in 2nd in my age group which puts me in the top 10 in the state of Florida (age group 30-34) for Mountain bike season.

Awesome work dude

Done.

Beast mode Beags! Well done brother

For like $40 you could buy your own clippers and take care of it at home.

That's what I did for a short time when I was shaving my head. I wasn't going to pay $12 for a haircut I could do at home for "free".
Last time I paid for a haircut, it was $1.75. Guy beside me was in the chair for probably 20 min. I was there for maybe 5 min. I asked barber why I was charged the same when I was only there for a short time. He replied, "I charge you $1.00 to find it and $.75 to cut it. Have gone through 3 clippers since. Still ahead money wise.

Watching the new vacation.
Some hysterical stuff. It's bad, but there are a few laugh out loud moments.

Done.

4baeb90e0262a88811beec8cf3cf2b2a.jpg

Well done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back