Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

I'm home, just landed on Orlando. I can't believe I was playing 6 hours ago. Time for some love from the kids and wifey!!

Easily the best shot on the weekend. That pin placement and considering the situation - just a great, great shot.

What can I say, I watched you stuff them close all day, I wanted to try it!

I'm home, just landed on Orlando. I can't believe I was playing 6 hours ago. Time for some love from the kids and wifey!!

I'm waving to you from across the state.

You rock, Panda. Thanks for being you.

I'm waving to you from across the state.

You rock, Panda. Thanks for being you.

Love ya buddy! We will get the families together soon!!

Just drove into the driveway. Going to have some grub and take a shower and hit the rack. I took tomorrow off on purpose as a decompress day for rest and formulate my recap see you guys then. For those that are continuing to travel please be safe see you soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got home and unpacked. Laying on the couch with my wife and dogs. Having a bit of a THP hangover already. I'm gonna chill and get some love from the fam and post some thoughts later :)

Glad you guys are making it back safe

Just went back through the entire thread. What a fantastic event this was and I am so glad I had the privilege of being a part of it!

Just went back through the entire thread. What a fantastic event this was and I am so glad I had the privilege of being a part of it!
I just did the same thing, so much awesome in here!

Fries, can't wait to see the pics from the camera!

Skimmed the thread at the airport and I can't wait to go back tomorrow and see the great pics from Sunday. What an awesome weekend and it was a big shock to get the MVP today. Huge thanks to tanker for getting me through today's back nine. He is seriously the Most Valuable Partner! More to come tomorrow. Safe travels for everybody who isn't home yet!

Congrats to the Wool Warriors for picking up the win and to Brian for taking home MVP! This was a fun one to follow.

Damn everyone rocked this thread with pictures and updates. Just was able to get through the entire thread prior to take off!

What a great event. Been home a few hours, unpacked, then packed for a work trip in the morning. Enjoyed the weekend so much guys! Very needed. Just fantastic meeting everyone, playing golf and hanging out. I'll get a better recap out in the next few days. Safe travels to everyone still heading home.

Finally caught up on this fantastic event after spending 12 hours in the car today.

Congrats Wool Warriora and MVP Brian way to go!!

Congrats to the Wool Warriors, Capt War Eagle and Brian the MVP!!

Great win Wool Warriors and congrats to Brian on the MVP! I thoroughly enjoyed following along.

Congrats to the Champs and Brian on MVP! Use the Golden ticket well.

Just landed in Milwaukee. What an incredible weekend. Might not get to a recap tonight but it will be coming soon.

Touch down in Ohio. I have a feeling sleep will come easy tonight. Whirlwind weekend and my recap should be up tomorrow.

Got my stuff here in Milwaukee and waiting for my ride. Great weekend with everyone. Thanks to everyone that put this together and showed up to play. Congrats to the Wool Warriors. You fought hard and deserve those HOF tags. Hope everyone's trips home were good. Hope to see, as 441 would put it, 'all my internet friends', real soon!

Glad you Northern lads are getting home safe.

Just got home. What an epic weekend. One of my favorite THP events. Thanks to JB and 441 for making this happen.

Just got through the thread...great pics and updates!

Congrats, WW and Brian!!!

What an awesome event. Thank you all for the great updates. It has been a great way to spend my sunday getting caught up with all the action. Congrats Wool Warriors, and brian on the MVP! Well done!! Love reading through everything and look forward to the recaps.

Back