What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw #Cookie at the Atlanta airport

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9 holes on simulator tonight....nice boring round....2 over par...hit the ball well. Six4three5 played well, he was 2 under par, he shot 34!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Played 9 today with my dad. Nice to be of in the course as its been over 5 weeks. First hole was rough but played pretty well overall...time on the Skytrak seems to be paying off so far!!

Attended the final round at the Northern Trust Open.

THP'd, looked for a tee time on Thursday and laid out my practice schedule for the week.

Just THP. Gonna loosen up with the SKLZ Gold Flex when I get home, do a few drills and get ready for my lesson and Sim play this week. My home putting green has been inaccessible the last couple days, so hopefully I can get that going too.

I stopped by Golf Mart and tried on the only Puma Biodrives they had in my size and there's no way I can wear standard width. I also hit the M2 driver and yeah....it's definitely not for me.

929d0f4e476328414aa89a696ea35ab5.jpg

2098f094fbebd4c7a9cbf42b09e8d887.jpg

Played some top golf. Was a blast.

Much harder to hit all 9 sectors of a target from 80 yards than I thought. Took me until ball 16 but I got it done.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I also went to Top Golf, despite my repeated declarations that I'm not going back. I hit terribly off mats and it destroys my confidence every time I go there. Plus they've made me mad by never having the first level open during the week.

Got an M2 in for Forum Testing, took some pics, put up some initial thoughts.

Walked around on a course I'm looking to join.
It's got potential.

Played 27 on the most high tech golf sim I've ever seen. Had a blast, started off slow but got everything on track for the last 18 or so hole.

On that Tuesday grind!

22db76053dfe8bdd840670aaae3ec314.jpg

I got to the sim for the first time in a couple of weeks and had a shootout between the Apex CF16's to the Srixon Z545's. Spent about half the time doing that on the range and then played 14 holes at Bay Hill. 3 over after 14, I'm a heck of a sim golfer!

Went to Golf Mart with my GBB after the range to see some numbers and try to correct an issue. I think I got it figured out, but I definitely need to keep grinding to commit it to muscle memory!

1d419bd038256cb5975f0f260c3168de.jpg

Last edited:
Played 18, shot 92, worked on my left foot and spine action.

THP'd like a straight addict, got in an hour of solid short game practice at lunch and tracked the packages I have coming in. Friday is going to be like Christmas in February!

Hit the Apex MB that I built today into my net. I can't wait to get these on the course because they feel so good!
291a61c3c4f0e00cadb18599ea5e78ef.jpg

91169b6e03fc4b28c3d65aeabd18c709.jpg

71af6dfb158c5db5f54835bff6188724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched my tee game continue on its downhill slide and contemplated selling my golf clubs and taking up backgammon.

Watched my tee game continue on its downhill slide and contemplated selling my golf clubs and taking up backgammon.
No good. If I remember right, that was one thing that most impressed me about your game. Hope you can get it worked out.

But if you happen to need a good home for said clubs....

Tray I went the the range after work to get some practice in for the #THPRegionalRivalry

Played a monthly comp and actually won nearest the pin on a par 3 hole playing 163 yards and stuck my 6 iron 5 feet from the pin. First thing I have ever won. My wife won the ladies longest drive and the two other guys in our foursome won three prizes as well.

Got home and these were waiting for me

24742e5ff3a87d9c2cfa21b66b98b62e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back