The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 minutes for me..Not sure the airport was ready for Purdue and Indiana's baseball/softball programs to come home at 10:30 on a Sunday night.

I had Kent State baseball team on my flight, which I believe led to the baggage delay.

Headed to Oswego for another week on the homeless shelter trail. Let's hope this is the last one. Sadly, I doubt it will be. And today is supposed to be my day off…
What?!!?!?! Don't they know who you think you are?

Today is going to be a great day! I will make it one!

A lot of times our days take the path of our attitudes. Don't be miserable, be awesome!

I agree CJ. Time for an attitude adjustment it seems. Too many times context gets lost in text form and it just creates havoc. And too many times it ruins good conversation. Jokes are funny to a point but when that starts to create problems for others its just unnecessary. I will be working on this but i blame the winter for putting me in a bad mood all the damn time haha i need some sunlight and golf in my life

Last week at my current job. Feels really weird, but I'm excited for the next chapter in my life.

Last week at my current job. Feels really weird, but I'm excited for the next chapter in my life.
Good luck with the transition brother. Were all here if you need anything. Even if its from 1500 miles away

I agree CJ. Time for an attitude adjustment it seems. Too many times context gets lost in text form and it just creates havoc. And too many times it ruins good conversation. Jokes are funny to a point but when that starts to create problems for others its just unnecessary. I will be working on this but i blame the winter for putting me in a bad mood all the damn time haha i need some sunlight and golf in my life
I think we need a Dave and busters evening.

I was just told that a discount code being put in a signature (despite being told not to) is no different than WITB.
Then it was followed up with "You know nothing about advertising" and a few more gems.

I chuckled a bit, but it is what it is.

On a brighter note, my shattered phone today was able to be repaired for $110 which sure as heck beats spending the $500 on a new one.

imagine how awesome this place would be if you did know about advertising. I mean just think about it for a second. Seriously.

What's an advertising? A type of rare bird? :alien:

Oh damn dude, 110 still sucks, but not NEARLY as much a 5-hundo.

imagine how awesome this place would be if you did know about advertising. I mean just think about it for a second. Seriously.

We would have some pretty cool things I have a feeling. Maybe a Tour Van going around the country delivering golf clubs and events to THPers, like Santa Hacky,

The person is a new member, and I hope he takes the time to explore THP and learn a bit about it, instead of just being bummed out because we do not allow discount codes and affiliate programs in signatures.

I was just told that a discount code being put in a signature (despite being told not to) is no different than WITB.
Then it was followed up with "You know nothing about advertising" and a few more gems.

On a brighter note, my shattered phone today was able to be repaired for $110 which sure as heck beats spending the $500 on a new one.

Solid price to fix that. Glad it was salvageable.

That's a pretty good outcome. That screen was destroyed!

Solid price to fix that. Glad it was salvageable.

Me too. It was a bit rough and my finger tips thank me for getting it done.
Although it could have been worse, I could have had bed bugs or something. :bulgy-eyes:

Crazy part is...I still wouldnt change much. This was a fantastic weekend for THPers.

That's good news on that phone repair costs. After seeing that yesterday I protected mine a tad bit better.

We would have some pretty cool things I have a feeling. Maybe a Tour Van going around the country ...
Sounds too good to be true. I mean, whats next? Golfing events across the country where hackers got to meet the best in the golf business, try all the new gear, sometimes before it even hits market ... and sometimes even walk away with it in their bag? Ha ha ha ... like that'd ever happen!

The crazy part is, it still hasnt stopped.

I like it. Just up the road and time for more golf! #TeamHighCrown

Good news on the screen JB! When I saw that I said to myself, "His fingers are gonna be hamburger"! With as much as you use that phone it couldn't have lasted too long in the shape it was in. Glad it's fixed.

JM

When people try so hard to impress others, that they end up just looking like fools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Official Banter Away Thread

I despise people who try to hard. It's like certain comedians, the harder you try to be funny, the less funny you are.

Boy not the time for a zippy come back I guess? :)

I work for the government. This sign was hanging on one of the facilities I inspected today:

21e5b0c74e8cc8068f39528173ab3727.jpg

They passed…

A day of meaningless mind numbing training, for all the training we pencil whip I have no idea why we have to actually to training on lasers, hearing conservation(43min), airborne pathogens, active shooter, safety in work environment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back