2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

Ah sorry... Two rounds on Thursday and also doing two rounds on Friday. Plus I have to check in to my room at We Ko Pa Thursday evening. Think I got a little too anxious to sign up for all the extra activities.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk
No worries my friend. Was just curious but yeah that is a ton. Haha.

I love me some top golf though. Such a blast.

I was not on the original top golf list and now I want to go so I will make 12.
Forgot you decided to join. We are a go! Yeeeeessss!

Mark me down for Top Golf also. I'll leave earlier Thursday and make it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Two pieces of information for the participants.

1) We are committed to TopGolf. I will send out a message to those who signed up as to the amount and paypal address once I sign the contract (should be Tuesday 4/19).

2) The board approved the Friday round at Desert Forest! I will send a group message to those who have stated their interest re: Real names, walk/ride/pull cart/electric pull cart preferences, cost, and club rules.

This weekend is starting to take shape - only about a month until #TheGauntlet - will you be ready?!!

1) We are committed to TopGolf. I will send out a message to those who signed up as to the amount and paypal address once I sign the contract (should be Tuesday 4/19).

2) The board approved the Friday round at Desert Forest! I will send a group message to those who have stated their interest re: Real names, walk/ride/pull cart/electric pull cart preferences, cost, and club rules.

This weekend is starting to take shape - only about a month until #TheGauntlet - will you be ready?!!

Yes. Yes. YES. Great news on both accounts!

Whoooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!!!!

Thanks for getting us all set up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Spivey! Really appreciate taking care of everything.

Thanks for setting this up Spivey!

Also, mikedean441...are we paying for accomadations directly to the hotel when we check out?
Are we going to get any email confirmations for the nights being stayed and the rates beforehand?

Thanks for setting this up Spivey!

Also, mikedean441...are we paying for accomadations directly to the hotel when we check out?
Are we going to get any email confirmations for the nights being stayed and the rates beforehand?
Rates are in the February 17th PM golfergal sent to everyone.
No individual confirmations but we sent over all the info last Wednesday so you are all good to go. You will all need a cresit cars for incidentals and will pay for the room at checkout

This is going to be an epic weekend! Thanks to you and Fup for put this part of it together. #TeamEthanator

Bummed I can't get out there any earlier.

This just got real-er.

I can't wait to meet some THPers and tee it up. Thanks again Spivey and Fup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not going to lie - I am really excited about this event and everything that is going along with it.

I am bummed that Fupresti won't be able to join for the Thurs or Fri AM activities, but I really appreciate his help in getting the extra rounds Thursday and Fri afternoon set up.

The Fri AM course will be in perfect condition for our round. There MAY be an issue w lunch, but it will be resolved (one way or another) before everyone arrives.

Keep up the prep - I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of people for the first time and reconnecting with others!!

Not going to lie - I am really excited about this event and everything that is going along with it.

I am bummed that Fupresti won't be able to join for the Thurs or Fri AM activities, but I really appreciate his help in getting the extra rounds Thursday and Fri afternoon set up.

The Fri AM course will be in perfect condition for our round. There MAY be an issue w lunch, but it will be resolved (one way or another) before everyone arrives.

Keep up the prep - I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of people for the first time and reconnecting with others!!
Dave you have been a rock star on your end too getting us on your home course. #HandcraftedReunion. A thank you to Fupresti also for all the work on your end man and the work you will be doing following the event as well. Believe me we won't make it easy on you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'd like to echo the big thanks to Spivey and Fupresti for all the work that they have put into setting this all up. First round is on me!

I'd like to echo the big thanks to Spivey and Fupresti for all the work that they have put into setting this all up. First round is on me!

I'll chime in as well. The effort given for strangers is amazing. Although in this case, it's just future friends. Thanks to everyone for all the time and effort!

I'll chime in as well. The effort given for strangers is amazing. Although in this case, it's just future friends. Thanks to everyone for all the time and effort!

Triple that echo! HUGE thanks to the both of you, and I seriously haven't been this excited about something in YEARS. The event and the extra circulars are going to be a great time. Let the games begin gents :D

Getting all this set up is a giant task in itself. Can't begin to thank you guys for getting this set up.

Knowing this is right around the corner is what's getting me through all the snow and just stupid dumb people at work.

Many thanks and can't wait to have a brew with you all.

Thanks a bunch to Fupy and Spivey for setting all the extras up!
May can't get here soon enough!!!

What kind of rate are we looking at for the Friday Am round Dave? If you know yet anyway

Tee Times for Thursday and Friday are booked. We will do foursomes for the group shortly. I booked a foursome on Thursday AM and (3) Foursomes for Thursday PM to accommodate anyone who wants to add on. There is a 48 hour cancelation policy so I ask that any changes be made to me no later then Monday before you arrive.

Thursday AM Round - Talking Stick North - 7:47 AM - $70.00

1. mixalot
2. will82
3. wubears71
4. Open

Thursday PM Round - Talking Stick South - 1:01, 1:10 and 1:18 PM - $70.00

1. Spivey
2. Will82
3. mixalot
4. Pokeslice
5. Wubears71
6. JP_CO