Milk is it great with everything?

Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So @2BFAST and I where discussing milk with dinner, he says it doesn't pair with the pork steak, mashed taters and steamed broccoli.
I like to have milk (preferably chocolate for me, strawberry for my stepson) with dinner every night, and then later in the evening when I have cookies.

1.So the question is, are there foods that you won't drink milk with?
2. Have you ever had milk straight out of the bulk tank? Glass pitcher put in freezer and then it will be ready for breakfast after milking just scrape the cream off the top and drink. YUMMY!!!!!!!

This thread makes me cringe......

I can drink milk with just about anything.

You are all weird!!!!!

Milk only goes with things that are sweet.

Not a fan of cow's milk. No thanks. :sick:

Milk is ok with breakfast, otherwise it has no place at my table

Milk with breakfast only, on a rare occasion with Oreos.

Milk at dinner is just weird.

Milk goes on cereal for me. Otherwise, it's only in the fridge for the kids or as a cooking ingredient.

i have no memory of ever drinking a glass of milk in my life. the very thought is pretty repulsive to me. i'll put it in cereal, and i'll dip cookies in it occasionally.

but i am a sucker for chocolate milk.

See @Snickerdog.....your weird!

Your forum name reminds me of a Snickerdoodle cookie....which would go with milk.

See @Snickerdog.....your weird!

Your forum name reminds me of a Snickerdoodle cookie....which would go with milk.

Maybe a little tiny bit weird. :alien: The wife makes snickerdoodles quite often, love them and a BIG glass of milk to dunk them in!!!! :clapp:

MaThe wife makes snickerdoodles quite often, love them and a BIG glass of milk to dunk them in!!!! :clapp:

THIS is normal.....and good!

Pizza and milk, no way in hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My side is hurting :laughing: so much.
So for the milk drinkers is it whole milk, 2%, 1% or skim milk?

Are there really people out there who don't drink milk at all? That just seems odd to me.

@Snickerdoodle.......

So im guilty of taking a glass, putting birthday cake at the bottom of it, pouring milk over it, and drinking/eating the cake with a spoon.

#fatkid

I like milk but I wouldn't drink it with certain things.

Milk is baby mammal growth fluid. It makes people big and strong. I have been drinking milk more and more. I care about being sturdy and strong. That's why I drink milk. Give me Fairlife filtered milk. It's perfect.

Fun fact, I have worked with skinny weak men who wanted to get stronger and recommended they drink a gallon of whole milk a day. Craziest thing, the ones that did got big and strong in short time.

Drink your milk people. Care for yourself.

I haven't drank milk in many years. I used to love Chocolate Chip cookies and a glass of ice cold milk but not anymore. I don't even use it in cereal as I like Vanilla unsweetened Almond/coconut milk for that.

are we talking about milk stout? the yes, I'll drink that anytime with anything, otherwise, no milk for me please

@Snickerdoodle.......

So im guilty of taking a glass, putting birthday cake at the bottom of it, pouring milk over it, and drinking/eating the cake with a spoon.

#fatkid

And you think I am WEIRD!!!!! :bulgy-eyes:

<<<< is where the forum name come in. He was a great pup. RIP.

I like milk and can drink chocolate and strawberry without a meal but I basically restrict my white milk drinking to cereal, pancakes and waffles, chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies.

Drinking milk with something like pizza or a steak sounds pretty disgusting to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are we talking about milk stout? the yes, I'll drink that anytime with anything, otherwise, no milk for me please

Milk stout?

I'm with snickerdog, milk pairs with about everything. Been drinking it every day, multiple times per day, for 65 years and see no reason to stop. The higher the fat content, the better, imho. I'll even add heavy cream to a glass of store bought on occasion just because.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back