Northern Trust 2016

I'll definitely be following this one! No clue on who will win, but it will be interesting to see how Rory does.

I will be following along for sure. One of my favorite stops on tour and I love the design of this golf course.

18 is one of the best finishing holes IMO.

I like this event and want to see what Rory does this week.

There are rumours that many years ago when this was the LA open, that some local teens got into the course at night and stole a keg of beer. Not having a tap, they decided to take the cork out. This created a beer geyser soaking everybody. I can neither confirm or deny this rumour.

Watching on PGA Tour Live this morning and Rory looks like he's pretty dialed in right now. Birdies 10, Barely misses an eagle put on 11 and narrowly misses another birdie on 12. On the other hand, Bubba looks like he's 2 missed putts away from a tantrum.

Such a great venue.

Looking forward to watching it tonight!!!

Great field. If the putter is working, I like Justin Rose. Bubba also does well here.

Love seeing Rory at the top.

Glad I faded Spieth and went with Rory

Some low scores from guys starting on the back, the front is brutal!

Wow, Spieth is really struggling with his short game! I would not have guessed that!

And Spieth might be done for the week if he loses anymore coming in.

Camilo may be the worlds greatest Thursday golfer

Pulling for Rors!!

Jordan looks out of it completely.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wow just saw Spieths score.

Villegas is going absolutely insane today.

Oh yea no doubt. But he's going ham right now haha

Lol look up a couple posts. Best Thursday golfer ever. And the biggest tease in fantasy golf

Omg, Jordan.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back