THP Dream grouping

Great cart buddy...minus the taylor swift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’d argue the T Swizzle was the only thing he had going for him lol

Mystery Meat and 2 of his friends.

I’d argue the T Swizzle was the only thing he had going for him lol

Lol!!

Not sure what the point of this thread was but it was worth it for the TSwizzle line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm happy to play with any THP'er.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’d be willing to play with most if not all THPers at any given time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been lucky to play with a few THPers and have had a good time as they all put up with me very well. There are friends that I always want to tee it up with but I would go with 3 that I have yet to play with:

JB
O'Carrol
JimBetts

I have been lucky to meet those guys, but would love to get a round in and I think it would be fun group.

I haven't met JimBetts, but you would have a blast playing with JB and Pete. Pete's a great THP event partner too.

Since I've never met let alone played golf with anyone here, I'd look forward to teeing it up with whoever I could arrange it with. I don't seem to travel as much as I used to for work but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to try courses outside of my area.

TroutBum, Adwillingham, and Spicoli. All people I've golfed with before. I take comfort in the familiar.

TroutBum, Adwillingham, and Spicoli. All people I've golfed with before. I take comfort in the familiar.

That would be fantastic.

I’m hoping we can get together for a round in the spring. I would love to get the Morgan Cup team together again at some point but that is a pipe dream.

I'd like to play with any THPer I haven't played with. Always good to play with other THPers. Have been lucky to play with the ones I have and look forward to playing with more eventually.

I used the "block" feature once, but recently cancelled it. Honestly, it just seems childish and doesn't help anything. I mean, what fun would the world be if everyone had the same opinions on every subject?

Presumably people's differing opinions on Block function usage, and how it helps them enjoy a less fractious and irksome THP experience gets respected as well?

I'll take any THPer whose forum name doesn't rhyme with "dolphin hut". :alien2:

Belen Mozo

Sandra Gal

Michelle Wie

They are THP'ers, correct?

Likewise my friend, name the time and place

Back