THP Dream grouping

OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
So, if you could play a round with any 3 other THPers, who would it be? My choices would probably chance often, but, due to recent events, I have to say, I think I'd enjoy a round with @DG_1234, @SmiterofProV1x, and @Jman.

What say you? Who would you choose?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

For me, too many awesome people to narrow it down. I’ve only had the chance to play with one THPer and it was an absolute blast!!!

Any mix of THPers would be a good grouping. I see no need to select three. Every single THPer I've played with has been gracious and fun to play a round with. I hope they've viewed me in the same light.

I have been lucky to play with a few THPers and have had a good time as they all put up with me very well. There are friends that I always want to tee it up with but I would go with 3 that I have yet to play with:

JB
O'Carrol
JimBetts

I have been lucky to meet those guys, but would love to get a round in and I think it would be fun group.

Any mix of THPers would be a good grouping. I see no need to select three. Every single THPer I've played with has been gracious and fun to play a round with. I hope they've viewed me in the same light.

This right here. I’ve played with lots of THPers and hope to play with lots more.

I'm sorry, I just don't understand these threads :confused2:

This right here. I’ve played with lots of THPers and hope to play with lots more.
I'd love to get a Granddaddy prep round in with you if we can work out the time! Still so freaking stoked for you.

Sir Trolio
Mystery Meat
Black Mamba

I'd love to get a Granddaddy prep round in with you if we can work out the time! Still so freaking stoked for you.

I’m down for that. I need to get some practice under pressure.

Not really a fan of them either, to be honest. It means well no doubt, but it’s basically a popularity contest and no one likes not seeing their name called.

Not really a fan of them either, to be honest. It means well no doubt, but it’s basically a popularity contest and no one likes not seeing their name called.

I'm still mad at you.

that's one way to see it but as mancest posted, it could also be about people you've met through events or gatherings that you haven't played golf with but maybe had a quick conversation or two with. I know for the longest time I wanted to tee it up with LB44 since I had never actually met him in person but we had talked and exchanged texts multiple times before my trip back east. At least that's the part I chose to see as the focus of the thread.

I don't see a question being asked. Maybe I'm missing something?
9bb72b08db8f613f5d211451286ae48d.gif

I'd go back to my roots and my first ever THP round, myself and jjmorris vs Hawk and GolferGal

Any round of golf with THPers makes me happy.

Yeah, the idea is not to make people feel bad because they didn't get chosen (no one wants to be the last to get picked for the dodgeball game). The point is, for those who haven't been paying attention to it, @DG_1234 and @SmiterofProV1x have been butting heads a bit in another thread and @Jman has voiced his opinion on the issue, too, and seems to be dug in to his ideology. I think it'd be great to get a round in with these three to show that no matter what's said in these threads, THPers will always enjoy one another's company once we hit the course.

I, also, think it would be cool to see if those who have blocked certain members would continue to block them in person. I used the "block" feature once, but recently cancelled it. Honestly, it just seems childish and doesn't help anything. I mean, what fun would the world be if everyone had the same opinions on every subject?

I have been lucky enough to play quite a few rounds with a lot of different THP folks and have enjoyed every one of them and would hope to meet more folks and get more rounds in.

No wrong combination IMO

Yeah, the idea is not to make people feel bad because they didn't get chosen (no one wants to be the last to get picked for the dodgeball game). The point is, for those who haven't been paying attention to it, @DG_1234 and @SmiterofProV1x have been butting heads a bit in another thread and @Jman has voiced his opinion on the issue, too, and seems to be dug in to his ideology. I think it'd be great to get a round in with these three to show that no matter what's said in these threads, THPers will always enjoy one another's company once we hit the course.

I, also, think it would be cool to see if those who have blocked certain members would continue to block them in person. I used the "block" feature once, but recently cancelled it. Honestly, it just seems childish and doesn't help anything. I mean, what fun would the world be if everyone had the same opinions on every subject?

I'd be good with your group for sure. I'd be remiss if I didn't include my personal favorite group, or heck maybe a couple once I collect my thoughts...

With the 8:10 tee time I'm going with... (those that I feel are THP friends even though I've never met them

OGputtnfool
Sean
Gilbertc13 (gosh I hope I got it right this time)

With the 8:20 tee time I'm going with...(legends of the site)

Canadan
MikeDean441
JB

With the 8:30 tee time I'm going with... (cool people that I value their contributions highly)

Ducatigirl
JMan
Cobrax51 (I hope I got that right too, but I'll never forget Cougar night-that was my high schools mascot, lol).

I'm confident that with my game I could easily start with the 8:10 group and finish with the 8:30 group and nobody would probably notice. Takes some time searching for those dang balls everywhere.

Edit: I will also point out that I'm done butting heads with the beer drinking fella and the 1234 guy. I'd still enjoy a round with either I'm sure but I'm steering clear here. They found the wind up doll here (me) and I like this place too much to engage in "conversation" with those that will purposely wind me up. I'd still golf with either at any point and call it a good day I'm sure but I just can't engage with some on the internet. Bad things always happen and I'm in the friend making business here. For example, OG and I didn't necessarily agree on my round last week. But we could disagree and still be respectful of each other's opinions. I wasn't mad or upset with him for one second. He didn't call me names. He does him and I do me. No worries there.

Last edited:
THP Dream grouping

My dream THP group would be a ninesome; which would be at least the second time I played a round as part of a THP ninesome.

Last edited:
Any outing with non Richard THPers is a good outing. So far the three events i was lucky enough to be chosen for have been amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any outing with non Richard THPers is a good outing. So far the three events i was lucky enough to be chosen for have been amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Except that OITW guy

Back