Contest Winners Thread

Personalized and everything! Too cool.

Looks game used to be honest. I'm wondering if this was her actual Solheim Cup driver headcover.

Matt and Fupy with some amazing wins lately. Congrats guys.

Won a set of Miura CB 1007 Y grind's with Matrix F15 shafts from Santa Kang. Stoked!

Won a callaway tour issue xr head from kc720! I got a buddy who is in need of a new driver, and with kang's generosity and some extra grandaddy shafts I think we can build him a solid option!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Don't know if this counts as a contest, but I just won my NFL against the spread pick 'em league. I won three weeks out of the season ($60 payout per) and won the overall season for a nice $500 payout. Looks like I am getting a new driver!

I had won a Ogio Shoester shoe bag from PGA Tour Experiences and I get home yesterday to find an Ogio box. I didn't open it right off as I wanted to get my run in before dark. When I do go to open it I see that it is not a shoe bag. It is a Ogio Straight Jacket travel cover. And it is nice!!! I wanted to keep it, but I didn't want to keep something that was intended for someone else or wasn't mine. I contacted them this morning on Facebook and they checked and it was indeed sent to me in error, but they told me just to keep it if I wanted to. So, yeah, I am keeping it!!

e969724351ac451c7b8e509794b616e6.jpg

3e296285769dfc59a3224c3279a4e08b.jpg

9ada09d8d7f91dec054db431fa021e6f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I had won a Ogio Shoester shoe bag from PGA Tour Experiences and I get home yesterday to find an Ogio box. I didn't open it right off as I wanted to get my run in before dark. When I do go to open it I see that it is not a shoe bag. It is a Ogio Straight Jacket travel cover. And it is nice!!! I wanted to keep it, but I didn't want to keep something that was intended for someone else or wasn't mine. I contacted them this morning on Facebook and they checked and it was indeed sent to me in error, but they told me just to keep it if I wanted to. So, yeah, I am keeping it!!

Well done John, good stuff in doing the right thing and good on Ogio on doing you right.

I won a Taylor Made R15 Driver from KC720's giveaway that E1literate donated, thing is awesome!!!

Santa Kang is at it again, this time with helper elves like e1literate! Good job boys!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My prize from Kang showed up today. What a beautiful looking club.

And oh yeah look at thst flex. Ha

#SwingHarder. Seriously I have a plan, that may involve paying it Forward.

3c8c2d874d7a184c0e5205bc5c30a046.jpg
4ff192ffda7c4f315d97c7e42f601c4a.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I had won a Ogio Shoester shoe bag from PGA Tour Experiences and I get home yesterday to find an Ogio box. I didn't open it right off as I wanted to get my run in before dark. When I do go to open it I see that it is not a shoe bag. It is a Ogio Straight Jacket travel cover. And it is nice!!! I wanted to keep it, but I didn't want to keep something that was intended for someone else or wasn't mine. I contacted them this morning on Facebook and they checked and it was indeed sent to me in error, but they told me just to keep it if I wanted to. So, yeah, I am keeping it!! Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Congrats! I have the same bag, it works really well from my experience traveling with it!

I won a free shipping of my clubs by ShipSticks via Twitter from Sea Island Resort. Now I just need to find an event I need to ship them to. LOL

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well I need to post in here. I won a Project X HZRDUS shaft from the giveaway on Twitter last night. Picked Bama by 4 so did pretty well there.

Congrats Taylor!

Congrats Taylor!

Well I need to post in here. I won a Project X HZRDUS shaft from the giveaway on Twitter last night. Picked Bama by 4 so did pretty well there.

I saw that, congrats TH!

congrats taylor, if it end sup being a RH shaft let me know

Congrats Taylor! Nice win.

Nice win, Taylor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats man! I was pumped to see that someone from THP won.

Big win buddy! Congrats!

Back