Iron Finishes: Which one would you want for the rest of your golfing life?

Black if it was guaranteed for life.
Otherwise, matte grey/satin finish. Like my Ping i25's.

Love me a gunmetal finish! But would have no problem with satin, either.

Satin. I love, love, love, love satin. I'm talking PING style, W/S F5 style, PURE SATIN finishes. They wear SOOOOOOO much better than polished chrome and black finished. Give me satin forever.

DSC_0592-XL.jpg

Speaking of satin... (and this is not helping my completely torn iron set ponder)

Satin would be my choice. I would love black, but if it wore out in not a good way that would bother me.

Satin and there is not a close second!

The Newish DBM black finish has completely won me over. No glare, wears extremely well, keeps the grooves sharper longer, huge difference for me..with Cobra adopting it I am sure more will follow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

What ever they used on my black mizuno wedges. I would love a full set like that.

I can't find a better finish than the dark finish on my CB3's.

Ive always been a big satin fan on irons

Gotta go Satin as well.

Satin FTW.

Satin please.

Chrome for me, but black works fine as well. Just no satin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a satin or some form of nickel finish.

Satin. I've been taking a Scotchbrite pad to achieve this finish on all my chromed irons since 1982 so I don't see myself changing that anytime soon.

I think I might try this soon on my J15's. If they appeared brushed satin instead of shiny then I think they would look even better to me.

Inclined to say black but have never owned a set with black finish so I will go satin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This right here for me as well. I would love to say black, but I would need to play some black irons first!

I enjoy satin but I can see myself rocking a set of irons that have the same finish as the MD3 Matte Black! I am a huge fan of the finish on the new King MB irons without the orange :alien: Murdered out would be my go to!

This one is pretty good too.
81053c405c9f2b09d105d2fbd4ebdcd7.jpg

Looks so good down by the ball

Satin works for me.

I like the chrome finish even though it gets messed up.

Satin. My Idea CB3s have a great look.

Satin works for me.

Satin for me

I guess satin. Im guessing that is the finish on the apex irons?

Back