DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news about the move for me is that I already have a place lined up to stay. And the family is staying here in Keller/Ft. Worth . Our kids are doing so well in school and have so many friends, I don't want to have to take them out of this environment. My boy graduates next year and my daughter is a freshman this year. Plus, the schools are so much better in this area, according to my wife's searches.
Commuting will be a bear, but we like how both the kids are getting along and don't want to disrupt this part of their high school lives.
That's a big area and the more time you can spend understanding the right and wrong side of the tracks the better for you and your family.

The good news about the move for me is that I already have a place lined up to stay. And the family is staying here in Keller/Ft. Worth . Our kids are doing so well in school and have so many friends, I don't want to have to take them out of this environment. My boy graduates next year and my daughter is a freshman this year. Plus, the schools are so much better in this area, according to my wife's searches.
Commuting will be a bear, but we like how both the kids are getting along and don't want to disrupt this part of their high school lives.
Good call, the schools are solid here and take it from a guy who moved a high schooler - don't do it!

They are feeling enough stress in their young lives already. I remember, barely. Socially, high school can be a serious challenge.
Good call, the schools are solid here and take it from a guy who moved a high schooler - don't do it!

Kids today have so much more going on in high school then I ever did. Those days seemed pretty casual and fun if my foggy memories are accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kids today have so much more going on in high school then I ever did. Those days seemed pretty casual and fun if my foggy memories are accurate

I miss those days, but not really. I personally hated high school. And it wasn't anything like what our kids are seeing.

I miss those days, but not really. I personally hated high school. And it wasn't anything like what our kids are seeing.

I actually do miss them. My life is definitely better now but there was zero stress or expectations then.

I think my daughter will have great memories about her high school days. At least I hope so.
My son, not a chance. He hates it right now. Maybe his senior year will change that.

5362c23bfe9c31e478d835039dc3cd00.jpg
Cookie thank you for opening my eyes to this stuff.

You're welcome, glad it's helping!

That stuff is wonderful. I used that on my elbow after I first injured it. Only way I could play. My wife had this after she brings her leg. Dr. Told her it would help with the her rehab. .

Where do you get it? Would like to try it on my shoulder.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I get it at my chiropractor, but I've seen it at CVS and Walgreens.

Lots of chiropractors sell it but I ordered from Amazon

Biofreeze is good stuff.

I also like Absorbine. It has more menthal than the typical OTC stuff for humans.

Hopefully we can get out before you head out. I used to live down in this area so if there is anything I can do let me know.

Good Luck!!

Just received my official report date notice. Not unexpected, but definitely not done very well. No information on it other than report on this date to this airport. No contact information, no area to report, never had an opportunity to even visit the place to look for someplace to live.
Maybe I should fly to Miami this weekend, since I'm not playing any golf.

Good call on keeping the kids in school here!! My parents did the same thing when I was in high school and it worked out great.

Good call on keeping the kids in school here!! My parents did the same thing when I was in high school and it worked out great.
We looked at this scenario 3 years ago, just in case, and this is what we thought would be best for them. Just so happens that it actually happened.

#Cookie....lets figure something out...

Sounds good to me.

That was easy. Hahahaha

Let's just hope for a bit better luck with the weather. As much as we would've played in those conditions, it would have undoubtedly been a challenge to update as we want and probably not as good of a match as it could be. Let's get some low 50's or above and put on a show!

How good does that work? I've been having issues with my back the last 2 weeks and I'm desperate to find something besides taking pills.

How good does that work? I've been having issues with my back the last 2 weeks and I'm desperate to find something besides taking pills.

If it is a muscle strain or stiffness it is fantastic.

Just get you some and try it. I think it will surprise you.
Do you remember icy hot, this is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back