Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Here's a hole of the day video we shot today.
02f328eea3d852594669a356b960a393.jpg

Had fun today gents!

Oh and my extension still sucks hahaha. Fuel for practice!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Very nice Army! Haven't done one of these in a long time. Looked like you boys were having fun. Good stuff.

I haven't played in awhile.

That approach shot was making me awful nervous, looking at all that water.

TMGulby looked like he barely hit his, yet it went way over almost into the water.

Was that really early/late in the day? It looked really dark out there.

I haven't played in awhile.

That approach shot was making me awful nervous, looking at all that water.

TMGulby looked like he barely hit his, yet it went way over almost into the water.

Was that really early/late in the day? It looked really dark out there.
It was early morning. Sun was behind clouds and combined with my lousy camera phone it came out dark unfortunately.

It's a cool hole because the shorter you hit off the tee the better angle you get, but with a longer club. TMGulby went 50 yards closer to the green off the tee than us but gave himself a small target.

It was early morning. Sun was behind clouds and combined with my lousy camera phone it came out dark unfortunately.

It's a cool hole because the shorter you hit off the tee the better angle you get, but with a longer club. TMGulby went 50 yards closer to the green off the tee than us but gave himself a small target.

Alright that explains why he seemed to take such a small swing and then overshot the green, and almost went for a swim.
I prefer holes like that where you actually have to think the hole through, rather than just hit your tee shot as far as you can.
Nice.
Is that course over the border?

Ugh, I should have hit a 6 iron off the tee instead of the 3W, I hate little swings lol.
Plus what is up with my crappy set up, I have horrible posture!

Ugh, I should have hit a 6 iron off the tee instead of the 3W, I hate little swings lol.
Plus what is up with my crappy set up, I have horrible posture!

Flippin you and me both brother. My scrunched up swing makes me want to vomit hahaha

Flippin you and me both brother. My scrunched up swing makes me want to vomit hahaha

yeah my right arm looks like a little hobbits arm. I am so tight and closed off. Need to spread out more and straighten that arm

I really miss this thread and all of the videos.

We should do this next week Nate

Where is Cookie?

I'm gunna do this tomorrow. Should be fun and make playing solo a bit more interesting.

Nice par

Here's a VoD I shot recently. All criticism welcome lol.

Very nice.....looked so relaxing out there w/ the clouds and wildlife sounds. What it's all about.

Very nice.....looked so relaxing out there w/ the clouds and wildlife sounds. What it's all about.
Yeah it was a relaxing round for sure. A nice fall day up here is simply perfect weather in my opinion.

Nice dude.

I need to do this next weekend.

I really hope this thread takes off again. This is the thread that got me hooked on THP.

Back