Strong arm me all you want, but a lot of the planning involved requires knowledge of the THP calendar first, and I'm not sure we even knew the full calendar (at least the full summer calendar) until April last year. After some of the prior years, I don't think were going to try October anymore, unless its just a last minute kind of thing. But yea, those October's were brutal.

I'm not sure how I feel about this statement, what if Iowa wanted to adopt Nebraska? But no, I'm personally in favor of just doing random teams, especially if were going to try and do a ryder cup style format.

No, but it has been discussed.

It should not be, because last year I skipped my city tourney to goto the Iowa outing, and I'd like to play in the city tourney this year, which is usually the first weekend in August.

~Rock

I say we do names out of a hat!

Strong arm me all you want, but a lot of the planning involved requires knowledge of the THP calendar first, and I'm not sure we even knew the full calendar (at least the full summer calendar) until April last year. After some of the prior years, I don't think were going to try October anymore, unless its just a last minute kind of thing. But yea, those October's were brutal.

I'm not sure how I feel about this statement, what if Iowa wanted to adopt Nebraska? But no, I'm personally in favor of just doing random teams, especially if were going to try and do a ryder cup style format.

No, but it has been discussed.

It should not be, because last year I skipped my city tourney to goto the Iowa outing, and I'd like to play in the city tourney this year, which is usually the first weekend in August.

~Rock

Now that you're in business for yourself... About how much would this post have cost one of your clients? :alien:

Now that you're in business for yourself... About how much would this post have cost one of your clients? :alien:

Either $35.00 or $52.50.

Team selection will either be random out of a hat (players will be broken into categories based on skill level, so Sleuth and Mulligan will be A players, everyone else will be B through D, then you just draw an equal number from each category). Or we may actually have a draft, but honestly, the teams (in terms of skill level) will break out to be about the same either way.

~Rock

Extreme clarity! Team Iowa ain't worried.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Just what the Hawkeyes said before the rose bowl....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either $35.00 or $52.50.

Team selection will either be random out of a hat (players will be broken into categories based on skill level, so Sleuth and Mulligan will be A players, everyone else will be B through D, then you just draw an equal number from each category). Or we may actually have a draft, but honestly, the teams (in terms of skill level) will break out to be about the same either way.

~Rock
Anyway works, fun will be had regardless!

Lest we forget our Canadian brother @LeftySean , who has made the long drive down the past 3 years (I think?). I know some of us make a 6 (or more) hour hike, but his drive to Iowa puts that to shame. Hope he can make another Iowa trip.
I'll be there if the date works! And probably even if it doesn't

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'll be there if the date works! And probably even if it doesn't

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Love hearing this, Sean. Hope timing works out for all of us to make it.

Ill be there regardless of the date cant wait to play with you fellas!

Ill be there regardless of the date cant wait to play with you fellas!

The performances on the courses may or may not suck. But, the post round chatter and libations are just as enjoyable as the time on the courses.

Anyone care to challenge my power skid record from last year?

Skid heard round the world!!!

And lasted forever

I looked up and around and was like what the heck! All I seen was someone laughing there ass off watching you go down the hill

As a way to show my commitment, I've subscribed to this thread. As long as where not talking about a 8 hour drive for me, and the dates work out well....then I'm wanting to get to this event this year!

As a way to show my commitment, I've subscribed to this thread. As long as where not talking about a 8 hour drive for me, and the dates work out well....then I'm wanting to get to this event this year!
Corydon is kind of in the middle of nowhere, but it's worth the drive!

It's a hole in the middle of nowhere but it's seriously awesome....especially when you have "The Mayor" @McRock with you. It's like being royalty ;P
Can't wait to see you both in whichever town we find ourselves! :)

Corydon is kind of in the middle of nowhere, but it's worth the drive!

I also love how this thread already has about 1,000 views....

Good news, according to Google Maps that's only, just under, a 6 hour drive for me...that's not so bad!

Yeah, that's pretty much the same for us Illinois folk.

Good news, according to Google Maps that's only, just under, a 6 hour drive for me...that's not so bad!

Yeah, that's pretty much the same for us Illinois folk.
It's only like 3.5 for me, but I also get to take some odd back road highways I never take, straight shot!

Yeah, @Rambler and I took an interesting, back roads way home last time and it was pretty sweet. There's a lot of cool stuff along the way. Road trips are fantastic.

It's only like 3.5 for me, but I also get to take some odd back road highways I never take, straight shot!

Either $35.00 or $52.50.

~Rock

You can already put me down in the D player range.

The excitement building for this has me excited. I promise we will not let you down, and big boppers will be had.

~Rock

Yeah, @Rambler and I took an interesting, back roads way home last time and it was pretty sweet. There's a lot of cool stuff along the way. Road trips are fantastic.
Small-town Hardee's FTW

Back