That 4 iron at address by the ball is very visually intimidating but striking it is what can only be define as pure heaven. Such an incredible feeling hitting it solid, feeling like there no ball there at all. Well stuck shot will produce a piercing flight that will do exactly what you put into the swing

Heavy winds today, so I'm clueless on distances, but I had my V4s and they were very similar.

Heavy winds today, so I'm clueless on distances, but I had my V4s and they were very similar.
I tend to hit blades with the graphite shafts as far as most cb with steel shafts. From what I remember from hitting the v4, they are not distance oriented so I wouldn't be surprised if you hit the miura bit further

Conventional lofted, but I hit the blades on a higher trajectory. Seeing a bit of a fade which may be shaft may be swing.

Conventional lofted, but I hit the blades on a higher trajectory. Seeing a bit of a fade which may be shaft may be swing.
Could he lie angles as well. You're a good bit taller than me and I had them flat

Could he lie angles as well. You're a good bit taller than me and I had them flat

Once I find a guy I trust. Well have them checked and bent if needed. But. Have to find someone I can trust.

Once I find a guy I trust. Well have them checked and bent if needed. But. Have to find someone I can trust.

Send em up here. I'll only be hitting them indoors for a bit before I send em back down :)

Send em up here. I'll only be hitting them indoors for a bit before I send em back down :)

Or. Could bring them up.....and we could spend some time on the SIM

Irons felt pretty damn good today! Looking forward to on course time with them.

they are nice to look at and I was surprised with the decent shots I hit with them. Can't wait to,see you on the course with them

Or. Could bring them up.....and we could spend some time on the SIM
Absolutely! I'd like to see ya swing in person and do the sharpie test and lie board before we touched em anyway.

Jealous you were able to get out! If I don't get out this week at all, I'll at least be on the sim next Saturday to test these puppies out. Very curious to see numbers and ball flights with this head/shaft combo.

They certainly look good in the bag, that's for sure.
67f89e76a63ceff2e7e0a1638f2295c7.jpg

They certainly look good in the bag, that's for sure.
67f89e76a63ceff2e7e0a1638f2295c7.jpg

Beautiful irons. IMO, Miura irons are worth the $$$. I had a set of 9003s once. Miura irons are soft & you get consistent distances.

Beautiful irons. IMO, Miura irons are worth the $$$. I had a set of 9003s once. Miura irons are soft & you get consistent distances.

I can't wait to get out on the course with them. I love me some consistent irons. My Bridgestone J15 CB's have been incredibly consistent, so I'm looking forward to testing these out against them.

And you were hitting them pretty damn well too. I was surprised how high you were hitting them.

I can't wait to watch you hit these things. Then take a turn swinging them lol!
it was fun watching him Jimmy. #StripeShow pure and simple.

And you were hitting them pretty damn well too. I was surprised how high you were hitting them.

it was fun watching him Jimmy. #StripeShow pure and simple.
That's one thing I've told him many times that he has one of the most simple swings I've ever seen.

That's one thing I've told him many times that he has one of the most simple swings I've ever seen.
Yeah I told him that today and you know him. He just told me I was full of S$&@ LOL

The thing is it's such a smooth swing, but so damn powerful. I mean he was going to pound town with that 2deep off the deck. I called it a par 5 killer :D

Should all be stock lofts. They are soft forging so loft/lie checking at least once a year recommended

Are the shafts the parallel or tapered tip?

.355 taper

.355 taper

Thanks, Kang! the more I'm learning about these shafts from the THP review and their website, the more antsy I'm getting to actually get out and hit them haha.

Thanks, Kang! the more I'm learning about these shafts from the THP review and their website, the more antsy I'm getting to actually get out and hit them haha.
The shafts are my all time favorite. :)

Put these in the bag just for a fun round. These are so much fun to play. Forgiving! Hahaha ok yeah not really. But you gotta expect a poorly struck shot to end poorly.

Put these in the bag just for a fun round. These are so much fun to play. Forgiving! Hahaha ok yeah not really. But you gotta expect a poorly struck shot to end poorly.
Plus when you're playing with Jimmy Numbers, you have to step up the style game.

Miura irons

Plus when you're playing with Jimmy Numbers, you have to step up the style game.

Actually only brought them cause he was wanting to swing them haha. J40 will be back on the bag

Actually only brought them cause he was wanting to swing them haha. J40 will be back on the bag
Let him take some swipes with the 4i. Big and forgiving! Lol

Let him take some swipes with the 4i. Big and forgiving! Lol

That beauty will make you think about centering it up.

Back