The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because internet warriors with an agenda are not policed beyond the inevitable bans they receive.

haha, your idea of fun is madness.
Time to hand out a shovel...

Would you like the honors?

I need to find some kool aid. It sounds good right now

Of course there might be an issue with the plane and we may have to go back to rhe terminal...god bless atl

Back to gate we go...un real

Southwest hoping maybe cle is option but im sure everyone is hoping that...theres a chance its a delay

Heard weather was worse up that way.

Not that you want to be stuck, but if your still in Florida that's a win. Then again there is no way you are still there.

Damn Mike, that is terrible.
So sorry to hear that.

It appears that Mikey won the battle, but not the war.

Then again, JB going to Chicago isn't much better than a delay in ATL hahaha

Heard weather was worse up that way.

Not that you want to be stuck, but if your still in Florida that's a win. Then again there is no way you are still there.
In atl of course

On the plus side at least they're turning around. Allegiant would likely just take off and well if there's a problem....

On the plus side at least they're turning around. Allegiant would likely just take off and well if there's a problem....

Allegiant would just light the plane on fire to combat icing issues.

Apparently the windchill here is -16*. I am pretty sure I have never felt anything that cold before. I see lots and lots of layers in my future.

Damn, Mike that sucks! I really hope they get that straightened out for you.

Apparently the windchill here is -16*. I am pretty sure I have never felt anything that cold before. I see lots and lots of layers in my future.

Damn, Mike that sucks! I really hope they get that straightened out for you.
-16*? How is that even a temperature? I mean come on, that is absurd.

Haha, I have no idea. But I am pretty excited to wear a scarf and hat. For some reason I have lots of sweaters, I just never get to wear them so now I have a reason, woohoo!
Are you drinking GG?

Haha, I have no idea. But I am pretty excited to wear a scarf and hat. For some reason I have lots of sweaters, I just never get to wear them so now I have a reason, woohoo!
I would be screwed, I own ZERO winter clothes.

I hear there are climates for sweaters. Unless you're wearing 5 of them right now, I don't think -16 is one of them hahaha

-16*? How is that even a temperature? I mean come on, that is absurd.

-16 is cold even to me haha. Anytime the actual temp is below 0 I am officially upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back