2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

For those wondering.. Officially using the golden ticket on the Gauntlet at We-Ko-Pa. Can't wait to go to Arizona!
What a great pick dude. You will have an absolute blast. One of my favorite weekends ever was last year at the Gauntlet.

For those wondering.. Officially using the golden ticket on the Gauntlet at We-Ko-Pa. Can't wait to go to Arizona!
Not sure you could do better. Hoping to join you at the Gauntlet!

What's the story on the score card holder? Who makes that?

Two hours from opening my bag. This drive has been ridiculous.

https://vimeo.com/151302441

Definitely well worth the wait. My lil helper became shy and stood in the background saying, "You know nobody is going to watch this." Lol probably so. She loved everything and will probably take most.

THP Live It hat
THP Mallet Cover
THP Pizza & Beer
Folds of Honor coin
2011 Poker Chip
Small Ladies Glove
Yellow THP towel
Srixon ZStars sleeve
Wilson Proto balls
THP decal

Thanks again THP

Was finally able to pick up my grab bag after a few days of it being here. Got some goodies, to say the least!

Bridgestone hat
Bridgestone visor
Callaway hat
Handle With Care cover
Mallet cover
Decals
Koozies
Sleeve of WS balls
Seemore grip
Divot tool
Chips (2011, albatross club, folds of honor)
Outing approved shirt

d69d4119040287dcaa6ee61dcbf86006.jpg

Love everything about this bag. The hats and the OUTINGAPPROVED were the first things to catch my eye.
Was finally able to pick up my grab bag after a few days of it being here. Got some goodies, to say the least!

Bridgestone hat
Bridgestone visor
Callaway hat
Handle With Care cover
Mallet cover
Decals
Koozies
Sleeve of WS balls
Seemore grip
Divot tool
Chips (2011, albatross club, folds of honor)
Outing approved shirt

d69d4119040287dcaa6ee61dcbf86006.jpg

Great choice Will. I'm going hard for the Gauntlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, an excellent choice!

I must be the last one waiting for mine to arrive. Some great bags being opened here.

I must be the last one waiting for mine to arrive. Some great bags being opened here.

LOL, you and I might be neck & neck for last place on this one! Nevertheless, great swag will be obtained!

Do they run it through customs? Your not that far from Wisconsin and I got mine a week ago!

Yeppers, it went through customs last week I believe. It is postal sevice in Canada. No deliveries on weekends, sparse updates, and quite often mail carriers who decide to deliver to your neighbor's house, or a house 2 blocks over.

b9f99131d6af0ea6ba61fae42c898dc0.jpg

In case people wanted to see the grand prize belt buckle. It's pretty sweet looking.

Just checking back in to the thread, great choice Will, what a special first THP event.

In case people wanted to see the grand prize belt buckle. It's pretty sweet looking.

Was wondering who ended up with that!

that is awesome. Great grand prize

Definitely a keeper! Just an amazing grand prize.

I can't believe it's been 4 years almost. Man I miss my teammates and the camaraderie. Sure is a sweet buckle. I cherish mine!

I can't believe it's been 4 years almost. Man I miss my teammates and the camaraderie. Sure is a sweet buckle. I cherish mine!
4 years, wow.

Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Blind Holiday Grab Bags

4 years, wow.

Yep in a mere 5 months it's been that long. Bridgestone golf and THP changed my game forever.

Back