Thanksgiving Gravy

I think the wife was reading my mind, she just texted and said that she was making sausage gravy and biscuits for dinner tonight, that will be had with a large glass of milk also. :clapp:

Mushroom gravy :)

Vegetarian dinner...it would be vegan but I love butter (and mashed potatoes need dairy).

Dude, your application to live in Alabama was just denied.

her family is like-minded. they don't do gravy either, and as far as i know her relatives in slocomb don't.

Cant have a gravy thread without "BOWL OF GRAVY FOLKS"

I make my gravy from the juices of the turkey and some flour. Add some red wine and let it reduce. Oh so good!!

@golfergal I’m shocked!!!

I make my gravy from the juices of the turkey and some flour. Add some red wine and let it reduce. Oh so good!!

Seriously! I can't imagine how somebody could not like gravy. Do you not like bacon either?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cant have a gravy thread without "BOWL OF GRAVY FOLKS"

That is so uncalled for...Jabadahut eating gravy isn’t good for anyone

Seriously! I can't imagine how somebody could not like gravy. Do you not like bacon either?!

bacon is ok. it's not the end all be all of food for me.

Turkey gravy all the wayyyyyyyyy!!!!

I know, but I really don’t like gravy. It is funny because I make absolutely everything from scratch including using herbs from my garden, but the gravy is always from a jar.

It’s not that I hate it, it just does nothing for me. And I like bacon but I have rules about how and when it can be eaten.

I know, but I really don’t like gravy. It is funny because I make absolutely everything from scratch including using herbs from my garden, but the gravy is always from a jar.

It’s not that I hate it, it just does nothing for me. And I like bacon but I have rules about how and when it can be eaten.
Rules about bacon? My only rule is, not on donuts.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I make my own turkey stock to use to make the gravy that goes on the potatoes and dressing.

Giblet gravy without a doubt!

@c.a.eleric @GolferGal
How about this gravy for dinner?
2a56209267973ea506d3094632916b2c.jpg

abf81a6c968e8ed0b7f97bf74f184950.jpg

fdfc04b2669930471317ffc4eb762dd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@snick, i'll concede to your biscuits and gravy. that's a meal that once every 2 or 3 years i can enjoy. but if i had my druthers, give me those eggs just like they were, those biscuits with some good jelly, and some good spicy sausage links.

I could enjoy that meal the way you say also.

@snick, i'll concede to your biscuits and gravy. that's a meal that once every 2 or 3 years i can enjoy. but if i had my druthers, give me those eggs just like they were, those biscuits with some good jelly, and some good spicy sausage links.

Well now, I was salivating reading this thread right up until I watched the video of Fat guy drinking a bowl of gravy.... nauseous...

@c.a.eleric @GolferGal
How about this gravy for dinner?
2a56209267973ea506d3094632916b2c.jpg

abf81a6c968e8ed0b7f97bf74f184950.jpg

fdfc04b2669930471317ffc4eb762dd9.jpg

Take the bread out and add in some bacon and sausage with a big glass of whole milk and that's perfect.

@GolferGal, it's ok. I have rules about when bacon can be eaten, too. Only on days that end in y and only between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM.

Back