Thanksgiving Gravy

I love stuffing, but prefer it to be smothered in gravy, same with the mashed taters. ( I can eat the taters with out gravy though. )

Turkey gravy from a jar over the turkey and stuffing for me. Brown gravy with mashed potatoes, also from a jar. I make my own brown gravy that I pour over an eye of round and simmer for a couple of hours then eat with steamed egg noodles.

Whatever my sister-in-law is making. I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Whatever my sister-in-law is making. I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Brown gravy for the W. I like brown sausage gravy on my biscuits as well.

I always buy the Heinz Turkey Gravy in a jar, because it's just better than any I've ever made myself, and it's easy.

And, I'm sitting here in my office making weird squeaking noises as I try in vain to suppress the laughter from reading this thread. This is good stuff (although, we could have done without the fatguy video, JB).

I hate gravy so mine comes from a jar. I make everything else from scratch, I even make the bread that is used for my stuffing, but the gravy is always from the jar, because gravy is gross.
Blasphemy! All gravy is good and everything is good with gravy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back