Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Food binge today.
So when making your Thanksgiving dinner and making gravy, are you making:

1. Plain brown gravy
2. White gravy
3. Giblet gravy ( all the giblets and egg too) This is my favorite, but have to make a small batch because no one else cares for it.

I hate gravy so mine comes from a jar. I make everything else from scratch, I even make the bread that is used for my stuffing, but the gravy is always from the jar, because gravy is gross.

Option 4- No gravy at all. gravy is gross.

I hate gravy so mine comes from a jar. I make everything else from scratch, I even make the bread that is used for my stuffing, but the gravy is always from the jar, because gravy is gross.

Not sure what planet you people are from?

Not sure what planet you people are from?

the planet where it is not common to pour mud-colored substance over otherwise delicious food

the planet where it is not common to pour mud-colored substance over otherwise delicious food
Icing on the cake brother.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Icing on the cake brother.

cake is the vehicle that gets the icing into the mouth. that is the only purpose it serves. no sane person would say that thanksgiving fare is the vehicle to get gravy into the mouth.

The flavors and then sopping up the leftover gravy on the plate with some cornbread or some white bread!!! Oh so good!!!!

Your statement is valid. I digress...
cake is the vehicle that gets the icing into the mouth. that is the only purpose it serves. no sane person would say that thanksgiving fare is the vehicle to get gravy into the mouth.

Homemade buttermilk biscuits are my favorite.
The flavors and then sopping up the leftover gravy on the plate with some cornbread or some white bread!!! Oh so good!!!!

We don't make gravy with our Thanksgiving day meal.

Many of the most delicious foods are the result of the necessity/tradition of eating everything but the squeal, moo, cluck etc, gravy is no exception. For my family it’s chunky giblet gravy, thickened with sweet potatoes.

I got your back on this one.....

I love stuffing, but prefer it to be smothered in gravy, same with the mashed taters. ( I can eat the taters with out gravy though. )

i bet you drink a glass of milk afterwards, don't you? you disgust me.

i bet you drink a glass of milk afterwards, don't you? you disgust me.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I just fell out of my chair!!! Huge glass of milk. And then another with the pie afterwards. :alien:

Thanksgiving fare is the vehicle to get gravy into the mouth.

Sorry I couldn’t help myself.

This makes me want to have a batch of biscuits and gravy with farm fresh eggs and a big glass of milk for supper tonight.
:D

Whatever it is, I love it. It's turkey gravy and it makes me tired after eating too much of it.

The only thing the gravy doesn't go directly on is the cranberries.

Definitely option 3. Gravy made without the giblets just isn't the same

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My wife likes gravy on everything except mashed potatoes.

I considered divorce.

Dude, your application to live in Alabama was just denied. I would be surprised if they let you visit anymore.
My wife likes gravy on everything except mashed potatoes.

I considered divorce.
Divorce may not be necessary, has she sought professional help?

Back