The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!!! That was totally unexpected.

Almost.......

Ha-ha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Typical f'n Minnesota

Drilled the first three and then goes captain hook on the potential game winner. Crazy game this is...

I'm just laughing right now. No gimmes in football I guess

Hahaha wow sucks to be that kicker

Laces out Dan!

I'm just laughing right now. No gimmes in football I guess

Haha, and Collingsworth with the '3 foot putt at the Masters' analogy too!

Wow, Seattle received a gift. That kick wasn't even close.

909eac880a70672b38ef05b7c7999d11.jpg

That just ruined my day. I was so happy thinking I wouldn't have to see Seattle or Pete Carroll anymore.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Depressed doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling

This man should leave the state right now and never step back into Minnesota !

This man should leave the state right now and never step back into Minnesota !

Youre talking about the guy who scored all of our points?

Weren't they talking earlier that he liked the laces in? 3/4 kicks had laces in. Feel bad for Walsh, he was their whole offense today.

Score more points and it's not an issue...just saying

As a ravens fan, I know what vikings fans are going through right now. Only time will heal.

You'd think with the amount of heart breaking losses the vikings have had that it would be less painful after a while. Nope hurts just about as much as the rest. Its like I'm not surprised but it still sucks.

You'd think with the amount of heart breaking losses the vikings have had that it would be less painful after a while. Nope hurts just about as much as the rest. Its like I'm not surprised but it still sucks.

I hear you man. I remember feeling the same when the Niners lost that NFC Championship to the Seahawks. It sucked :sad:

Ruh roh, Washington came to play!

I hear you man. I remember feeling the same when the Niners lost that NFC Championship to the Seahawks. It sucked :sad:
As a Niners fan, you cannot comprehend the pain of Vikings fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back