Club Champion Discount Season

hopnstop

Reaction score
For those of you considering a fitting - just got email that Club Champion is offering 50% off full bag, and 33% off individual focus (e.g. putter) pricing. Must be booked and completed by January 31, 2016.

Man, this is a sweet deal. I wish I had one near me...or that Modern Golf did the same thing.

I just got that same email....My fitting last year was INCREDIBLE! :)

TdKLHUb1pWpRrWHs-NJxegnJOtnVJrvzB3S6fNuMr-Vir0JLTM2ZS6Zk7MzrZGLE7GsBYAw8-NkdemqabnRjaLwFSqb142qw_pZ2-9m-dT1oQTu2UDt1YwJET28BwAoRhRb4Fz5GBJ0c54azWzuadb9I2nF-AWXj_uQ-sg=s0-d-e1-ft

closest one is a couple hours away. I am going to do this. Thanks for posting

Been considering this, there is one within walking distance of my office. I think I heard one of the guys from UST is there now.

This sounds like a great holiday season gift idea. 50% off is a sweet deal and Orlando isn't to far away.

Thanks for the info!

Thank you for posting this. I just scheduled a driver fitting for Saturday, January 16 :act-up:

I went to them last year for a driver fitting in Chicago, they were great. But walking out of there spending $800 on a driver is not ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a G30 SF-Tec. I want to keep the head, but find the ideal shaft for me....so it hopefully will not be in the $800 range :}

I am hoping they do this again this year. Need to get my lies checked, but also want to get graphite in my wedges and figure out what shaft will work best in my Driver vs Driver club. And I'm curious about the putter aspect. Not looking to spend $350, but I'd jump at $175.

Agreed and if they have the putter fitting discounted, I would love to do that, just to get some specs on my putting.

Agreed and if they have the putter fitting discounted, I would love to do that, just to get some specs on my putting.

Putter is included in the full bag.

Just wanted to share that Club Champion currently has a sale....50% off whole bag fittings and 33% off all other fittings.

Just wanted to share that Club Champion currently has a sale....50% off whole bag fittings and 33% off all other fittings.

Yep it's back again this year! Trying to figure out when I'm going to get over there.

Yep it's back again this year! Trying to figure out when I'm going to get over there.

What are you looking to get fit for?

What are you looking to get fit for?

It's been a while since I've had my lies/lofts checked and typically that would cost me $60 or so on its own with adjustments. With the 50% discount on full bag, I can spend an extra $120 ish and give everything a good double check, including putter, for which I've never had a fitting. Really curious about how they fit a putter with the SAM system.

I'm also looking to get the Driver vs Driver club on a good launch monitor, since I'll be receiving it in winter and won't have a chance to properly evaluate it on course otherwise (unless we have a miraculous warm spell).

Thanks for picking me up on the news this year, neighbor. Just signed in to post the sale info and saw you beat me to it.??

How do you get the discount? Do you just call to set up an appointment or do you need to mention something???

Dave

It's been a while since I've had my lies/lofts checked and typically that would cost me $60 or so on its own with adjustments. With the 50% discount on full bag, I can spend an extra $120 ish and give everything a good double check, including putter, for which I've never had a fitting. Really curious about how they fit a putter with the SAM system.

I'm also looking to get the Driver vs Driver club on a good launch monitor, since I'll be receiving it in winter and won't have a chance to properly evaluate it on course otherwise (unless we have a miraculous warm spell).
My thoughts exactly. I know what my hybrids, irons, wedges, and putter will be next year, so making sure my specs are up to snuff on those would be great. I anticipate continuing with my current driver and 3 wood, but would be willing to see if there is a better setup for me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Signed up for the full bag on Dec 3

How do you get the discount? Do you just call to set up an appointment or do you need to mention something???

Dave
I think you just set one up. They all appear to be discounted through January.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

All signed up for a full bag on Dec 18th at the Philly area location. Can't wait!

@mr3putt we'd love to hear how yours goes this Saturday!

I did this exact same deal in January 2016 at the Club Champion in Atlanta (Sandy Springs). Very enlightening Club fitting (and I would truly recommend this for all serious golfers), & even if you don't buy any new clubs, they give you a very nice spreadsheet with all of their recommendations for shafts/grips/clubheads/lie/loft and even swing weight and all that. It's really nice because they'll probably suggest you to spend $2k+ to have them build your clubs and I couldn't commit to that. I had them build the driver cause that was my biggest need at the time but over the course of 2016, I bought the same clubs/shafts they recommended and had golfsmith and PGA Superstore build them with the same specs and saved quite a bit of money doing it that way.

I did this exact same deal in January 2016 at the Club Champion in Atlanta (Sandy Springs). Very enlightening Club fitting (and I would truly recommend this for all serious golfers), & even if you don't buy any new clubs, they give you a very nice spreadsheet with all of their recommendations for shafts/grips/clubheads/lie/loft and even swing weight and all that. It's really nice because they'll probably suggest you to spend $2k+ to have them build your clubs and I couldn't commit to that. I had them build the driver cause that was my biggest need at the time but over the course of 2016, I bought the same clubs/shafts they recommended and had golfsmith and PGA Superstore build them with the same specs and saved quite a bit of money doing it that way.

Did they put a lot of pressure on you to buy from them? I'm considering getting a fitting from them, probably wedges and putter but don't want to get hassled the whole time or afterwards. I really wish they offered just a gap analysis as that is really all I need/want.

Back