The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the new vacation.
Some hysterical stuff. It's bad, but there are a few laugh out loud moments.
Hole in the bathroom stall

Badass RyJo, nice job bud!

I need to watch the new Vacation. None of this makes any sense hahaha

It's pretty awful. But there are a couple of laugh out loud moments.

Done.

I didn't die. Which is always solid.

Came in 2nd in my age group which puts me in the top 10 in the state of Florida (age group 30-34) for Mountain bike season.

Tough riding through this...

4baeb90e0262a88811beec8cf3cf2b2a.jpg

Well done. Glad you survived

Chopping wood..... Hmmm that's a new one

You know how many years of wood chopping experience I got???

Hmmm I'm guessing a bunch. But obviously your wood has a butter cut to it

Holy frozen sack batman. Lady just came on flight speaker thingy and says the same speech. "Blah blah initial decent, blah blah 30 minutes and then this". " weather in Chicago is COLD, about 7 degrees".

What the **** is that? Do they not know we are coming?

Holy frozen sack batman. Lady just came on flight speaker thingy and says the same speech. "Blah blah initial decent, blah blah 30 minutes and then this". " weather in Chicago is COLD, about 7 degrees".

Um, enjoy that?!

Not sure how you will be able to even move.

Um, enjoy that?!

Not sure how you will be able to even move.

Let's be honest, you've met me. Unless it's for food, how much am I actually moving?

Still a solid 17 degrees warmer than here. Enjoy Chi-town.

Deep dish should warm you right up.

Dude, that's no effing good. Do you guys even own clothing to handle that kind of crap?

Dude, that's no effing good. Do you guys even own clothing to handle that kind of crap?

I think so. Jeans and a 1/4 zip?
I kid I kid. I got gloves, a beanie and a jacket.

I need to watch the new Vacation. None of this makes any sense hahaha
Absolutely awful movie...that you'll laugh at a lot!

Ummm yea I would sit on the plane and wait for them to turn around if you could. I dread when I have to go to Chicago for work during the winter. It happens every year though.

Just moved my dad's TV from the TV stand to the fireplace mantle to see what it looks like before hanging it this week. Took it off the mantle and placed it back on the stand. Giant crack in the bottom corner on/in the LCD portion! Thankfully the insurance/warranty will cover it with a brand new TV.

We have no idea what happened. It wasn't dropped or anything

What am I doing grill in this crap?!?!
129733cd7622911a1bdad1b766222f8b.jpg

I do have a tasty beer though.

Lol some teenage girls started singing dont stop believing in the middle of the airport. Then some some dude from one of the restaurants comes over and starts singing and dancing too.

Thanks for the amusement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back