What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching those on the Bay too, nice looking flatsticks! I really like my SeeMore, but I've been considering testing the waters with a more traditional putter again.

I've been gawking at them for months. Finally grabbed one. Can't wait to get it in hand.

Xavier those are sick! too bad you didn't have them at lake jovita. I really want to hit them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know brother. I really wanted to bring them up. They arrived to the house at the same time we were teeing off. It was unfortunate

5e67e21fd3385efee2349f6ab7413086.jpg
3ba2eecd9d174184fec38e8c0c2b58f9.jpg
01d88dabae2a34985017ec8d37f20513.jpg

Beauties!

Kicking the Apex outta the bag?

Beauties!

Kicking the Apex outta the bag?

They're actually going to go head to head with XR Pro's although I have a feeling I will keep both.

They're actually going to go head to head with XR Pro's although I have a feeling I will keep both.

Of course you will keep both! Hoarder!

Of course you will keep both! Hoarder!

I have a problem! Haha. I'm Setting up the bag now for the rest of 2016 and I am going to make a valiant effort to not touch it all season. Any funds should be going towards lessons someone once told me, But shiny new things are irresistible!!

I have a problem! Haha. I'm Setting up the bag now for the rest of 2016 and I am going to make a valiant effort to not touch it all season. Any funds should be going towards lessons someone once told me, But shiny new things are irresistible!!
New shiny toys are tough to resist.

5e67e21fd3385efee2349f6ab7413086.jpg
3ba2eecd9d174184fec38e8c0c2b58f9.jpg
01d88dabae2a34985017ec8d37f20513.jpg

Oh my sweet yes. Those are AWESOME. Killer pickup!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Picked up a pair of Izod golf pants from Amazon.

Get ready for BOMBS! My only complaint is that it's too long to also have a 5W in the bag.
I'll gladly take that worry. The top of my bag is in flux anyways, so if this doesn't give me too many gapping problems from my irons, I'll worry about the top based on the D200 distances. I noticed you have a Kuro Kage Black in yours. I assume it's playing heavier than the D1 swing weight ... has that altered the club too drastically? I was thinking of having it match the Mitsubishu Rayon Bassara E series in my Adams hybrids. I love that shaft and have a 4H length one collecting dust in my shed (though I may need to extend the butt .75" to have it play at W/S 4H length).

I'm exchanging my SM5s for their MD3 equivalents later on today.

I've got $400 worth of gift cards for Golf Town burning a hole in my pocket and i have no idea what I want...I really don't need anything at the moment. Been contemplating putting a Fujikura Fuel TS 70x in my Bio Cell+ and use it as my backup driver. That's all I can come up with at the moment

Mouse over image to zoom

• s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg
  • s-l64.jpg

I just purchased this on Ebay...I'm freaking excited....come on golf weather!:alien2::banana::blob::clapp:

Picked up some DTX Pure Grips for the XR irons that will be here Wednesday! Cant wait to get them on and hit the simulator up!

Picked-up a Bettinardi last night. Really looking forward to having it in hand.

DSC_0705_cad675a1-de9c-44b0-8928-fe4d4205c921.jpg

Picked-up a Bettinardi last night. Really looking forward to having it in hand.

DSC_0705_cad675a1-de9c-44b0-8928-fe4d4205c921.jpg
Love the looks of this putter! Great purchase!

Beautiful!!!!!! What a great headshape.

As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be hard to not act on it.

Very nice great purchase

Honestly, if it wasn't for the lower price, I might not have jumped on it. That, and I've figured out how you will survive the wager with Kang... You're going to become even more of the ultimate "enabler" in equipment pondering/buying. :D

I didn't buy them today (they were a Christmas present) but I got a dozen Pro V1 today with my name on them plus "this isn't the worst shot you ever saw me hit" on them as well just in case I lose one. I thought it was funny!

3752648e479fcf205192ab2a5313f050.jpg

Picked a 2 pack of Gloves at Golfsmith. Went to hit the new XR16 and they had a table of flash sale items 50% off $12.98. $6.50 for 2 gloves. Boom.

Another Puma 1/4 Zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back